Crime Michael Jackson found not guilty of child molestation

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
A jury today found pop superstar Michael Jackson not guilty of all charges in his child-molestation trial. Jackson said nothing as he left court but his lead defense attorney said: "Justice was done... The man's innocent."

Attachments

• jackson.jpg
    jackson.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited by a moderator:

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Hmm ...

Is it just me, or do all celebrities walk away innocent, ALL the time? :confused:

*Hint* If you become incriminated for a crime you did do, try and become popular and famous really fast ...

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
Shadowy Fear said:
Hmm ...

Is it just me, or do all celebrities walk away innocent, ALL the time? :confused:

*Hint* If you become incriminated for a crime you did do, try and become popular and famous really fast ...

Ummm...yes.

My dad mentioned OJ Simpson today.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How?

How could you stupidly admit you slept with boys 'all the time and never did anything wrong' and still WALK AWAY FREE?

I was betting the MINUTE I read he admitted that, he was done for.

People love him too much. Even the jury loves him. The mans untouchable.

Hes not the person I remember when I was a kid - certainly not the king of pop that he was. Look what hes done over the years - hes not even black anymore. He looks like a ghoul!

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
Thats what I've been saying :p

Yes, people think of him as he WAS (great pop star) to what he is now (perverted, nose-less [hard to tell], black-gone-white freak) ...

Hmmm, I just hate it when people like that walk free because of their status ... it really just blows up the whole 'honest and fair' legal system -_-

R

R15I23D05D14

Honest and fair? The legal system should be banned at any pretences of honesty and fairness!
The purpose of the courts is to dispence justice. Justice is very different, in my eyes if not in the dictionary. Fair is what should happen. To be honest is to hurt yourself. To be just is to hold society together.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I never liked M.J. ... Dude always freaked me out. I mean, he LOOKS creepy, and the fact that someone would hate themselves, or feel so URGED to be different that they'd get surgery to change the color of their skin...Well, that's a little messed up in the head.

I think people really do like M.J. way too much. I mean, sure, it's one thing to like his music, can't blame anyone for that. I'm sure I listen to music some people don't like, but letting a guy get off with this?! No. Hell no.

Oh well, I'll feel better when he's dead, burning in... I don't know, he's Christian, right? Hell, I guess.

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Some of the jurors said the do belive micheal molested boys.

But cannot find him guilty, because not enough evidence to convict him of THIS incident. And I guess alot of evidence presented was either evidence of previous indcidents, or evidence that he is a molester. But not evidence that THIS time, he was guilty. So he was aquitted.

Plus that whole MJ conspiracy thing? No ones gonna buy that. They should have just went for molestation. The mother making acusations of conspiracy and blackmail made the WHOLE CASE unbeleivable.

If any of us built a theme park at our house for little kids, then had the McCaulkin brothers and other boys sleeping in our beds, we'd be in jail.

And what if... what IF he did do all that, but there wasn't enough evidence? Kidnapped the family? Blackmailing them into testifying for him in the video? Giving alcohol to kids? Jesus juice? Molestation?

Hell, I'd go to jail for buying nicole some wine coolers if the police busted up a party. (successfully, of course :) )

T

ThE-eNiGmA

Does anybody actually think he is innocent? All I see is M.J. bashing here. I am not a fan, but I don't believe he is as bad as he was painted up to be. Giving the kids wine? Maybe. Molesting the boys? Nah. I mean, he didn't even touch McCulkin, and he was a big child star, lol. I agree that the mother blew the case. I mean, she just ruined it. How do you think you can win when you repeatedly try scams over and over. It is like somebody crying wolf...

I agree they didn't have enough evidence. To convict him on what they had...would smack of bias. I saw a case on T.V earlier today...and the jury was full of ****. They would rather believe doctors that MAY not be experienced, but HAD worked on the corpse of a baby boy believed to have been shaken to death by a British Au Pair. They rejected the evidence, and ruled on the lack of it, a guilty verdict. The judge overuled it, downgraded to a manslaughter, and basically the defendant walked, the sentence being the nine months she had already served in jail. But the point is, can anybody see the parallel? In the M.J. case, the jury ruled in favor of the defendant based on lack of evidence. In the other case, the jury ruled in favor of the prosecution DESPITE medical and other evidence that the prosecution's case was weak.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Alexander said:
they'd get surgery to change the color of their skin...Well, that's a little messed up in the head.

He had a disease of some sort that some black people get that forms spots of 'white' skin on their bodies, though I think the rest of his body was surgery to cope with the spots since he has to be 'beautiful'.

I honestly don't think he is molesting them. He has made some poor mistakes, but I just really think he's wanting to make up for his childhood and he honestly loves children. Though it is partially the parents' faults for letting their kids in there in the first place. I bet a few of them let them in for the sole purpose of sucking Michael dry of everything he has.

DM Cross

Reaction score
...Oh...My...Goddess...

I used to like that song, too -.- Never again...

That was screwed up, TH!

Good job! :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
... :D Well, if Helper can add something funny, so can I!

home_alone.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.