Modifying the terrain... Help!

Nocturne

Reaction score
Hello,
Is there some tutorial that explain how to modify the terrain?? Becouse i want to do something in my map but i can't find the "tools" for do it...
Here there is an example of what I try to do:

th1.jpg

how can i do it?

PS: without using ramps.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
hm.... I don't get wat your asking? Are you trying to add more than the amount of tiles you can use? If so get World Editor Ultimited

Nocturne

Reaction score
hm.... I don't get wat your asking? Are you trying to add more than the amount of tiles you can use? If so get World Editor Ultimited

There are two levels of the area, and in order that the units could move without problems in these two levels or there has to be a ramp or there has to be a decline(declivity) as the one that appears in the image. THE matter is that alone I can do a ramp, i dont know how to do that declien of the picture.

PS: excuse me if I express badly, I am learning to write in English :p

untitled.jpg
I'm only can do this

EDIT: I forgot... I want to add water .... as this one in the first image, but neither that i can do :S

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
either raise the whole second area or use the ramps but use raise and lower to make them smoother and make sure they are as wide as they can go. Also you can use doodads to hide the edges of ramps

jnZ

I
Reaction score
if you want water without ramps create your map COMPLETELY covered with water. after that raise the water at a point till you cant see the water anymore. then use the plateau tool bring the height of your whole map to an equal value.

now just lower the regions you want to be covered with water

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.