My Heroes are NOT getting exp after level 5

tobbygnome

Reaction score
for some strange reason my heroes are not getting exp from neutral hostile creeps even though i set hero max level to 100 which it is supposed to be. Can someone plz help me fix this.

On my other map i dont know how i did it but my heroes can go max 100 via creep killing but just not in this map, the heroes can only level by bying tomes of exp.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
check gameplay constant. it is creep XP reduction table inside it.

G

G1thy4nk1

You need to make hostile players to make your experience go further.

example
if player 1 red is your enemy, you should extend through level 5 already.

suggestion
i use player 7 gray as creeps, it really fits them.

tobbygnome

Reaction score
i already got hostile players, but its like anime fight where everyone should be aloud to kill creeps and grow to level 100 via doing that(not that thats a good plan) but it is like red,blue,teal,purple,orange, yellow VS players green,gray,pink,lightblue,darkgreen and brown and then theres the creeps, like in anime fight thats how i want it but apparantely now the creep hafto be on another force to go past level 5. hmmmm

D

Demonspawn21

*Sigh* No you don't need to use a player for your enemys, simply use normal creeps and change this;

Advanced > Gameplay constants > Hero Xp Gained - Creep Reduction Table > Change all the numbers to 100

Note: you will have to tick the "use custom gameplay constants box"

tobbygnome

Reaction score
yeah thx, firstly i didnt know what that second reply person was talking about but then i realised thx for all your help

A

Aasimir

seriously dude, check the forums, you would find this posted 5 times in the last 2 pages

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.