Naga

C

Cryo

Should naga be a selectable race??? i mean it's a good race none theless but could create a big arrugment over the wole THERE RIGGED thing......Will there even be a warcraft 4:confused:

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
No. Blizzard didn't take the time to make them balanced enough and the whole wc4 thing has been discussed in many threads.

risen_jihad

Reaction score
The naga do not have a full enough developed tech tree as any of the other races, and are comparatively more powerful than any others. The naga siren, is just absolutely amazing, as well as the royal guards...mass summon water elementals...with crushing wave...amazazing...

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I love the naga XD
But they are somewhat rigged because there only campaign and there suppose to be kind of tough but if someone can balance them in a Advance melee map I'm sure people will like them more

D

DuFFBeeR

yeah, id have to say the naga are sweet. not to mention swiming from island to island.. talk about an unfair advantage early game on those island maps hehehe. but nontheless a sweet race.. and i don't read the fourms much. what did it say about wc4? im interested. :(

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
I love naga the most .. !! but they are much powerful than the main 4 races though .. i really hope blizzard releases naga race in a patch !!

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Oh well. Hate to say it but I think Blizzard have neglected WC3 now, in favour of the cash-cow that is WoW.

So it's very unlikely they'll patch it, which is a shame, 'cos there's a bloody annoying crash bug which I keep encountering in single player games.

C

Cryo

Rigged??

When you say rigged you mean that they are glitch or just more powerful, cause i HATE the word rigged, it's noobish, it's self center, and over used:mad:. Oh yeah the naga can acully be a race they just need 3 offical hero and there done they have less units cause the one they do have are strong enough,i got a better idea in stead of makeing it a selectable race y not just make it so they are a secert race, like if you pick random you get a 1/5 chance to get naga:nuts:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
The sheer pwoer of naga is strong, royal guards so something like 50 damage, cast enormous wave that does like 200, and siren do 20, summon units etc. The Naga units just have more attack,armor and better spells, for the same price as other races.

>Oh well. Hate to say it but I think Blizzard have neglected WC3 now, in favour of the cash-cow that is WoW

Dont turn this into a WoW flame thread :p.

>what did it say about wc4? im interested.

Search, dont turn ths into Wc4 Flames, either :p

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be cool though strange.

They do have some importance at some point, but that's about it :p The race is currently limited in Warcraft3 with less buildings than usual.

M

MikeTheGuy

The Naga are pretty cool. If they were given more buildings, more tech, etc. and balanced, it would make a great playable race. I don't see it happening any time soon, but it would still be nice. Just sort of wondering, though, what the new buildings, etc. would be?

Off-topic:
@EatShrooms: Nice avvy. Not many Demilich fans out there.

R

Ricky

Hi~Ricky

I love the naga, so i would love to see them turned into a selectable race, or at least giving them a % chance of being chosen if you select random.

-Of course only once they had been balanced :)

C

Cryo

Forgeting

umm you guys froget how much these units cost Naga are realy expensive even the workers cost more and normal

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.