Need Spell ideas for my Heroes !

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Cursed Priest - What do you mean specifically by class skill?

Idea for an ability - Force Transformation
Instantly, and unaturally changes into the next form with no cost of mana (I'm guessing it costs a reasonable ammount of mana to use the ability) but with posibillities of side-effects, both positive and negative.
So lets say, armor, speed, attack, reductions/additions. Or temporary loss of control of the hero, things like that.

Nexor

Reaction score
it's almost instant morphing, and it doesn't cost a lot of mana.

By class skill I mean a skill, that has the Hero without learning it, you buy the hero and there it is a skill, that's the class or racial skill, something like that, you know.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Ah I see, that idea jumped in my head.

Class Skill - Natural Instincts
The Cursed Priest can detect units an extra 600 units away, any units within its sight range + 600 will be detected (including invis!) although their stats remain unknown.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The hero i posted you good enough or you want me to make it back to the old concept? [TROLL]

Nexor

Reaction score
I don't understand the first skill and this tree thing at all, it's class skill is good, I can make it easily, but the others :S
You could rework it again, sorry to say that

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
You should deffinetly make some hero out of NiRVaNa_87´s Orchid Creeper.

Some ideas:

Rapid Flora Growth Powder Attack

Blows some magic powder to target area. When enemy comes in the middle of this magical powder cloud, the powder magically makes some real bad ass giant flowers to grow and cover the area around the cloud. In that area, Giant Flowers disable enemies attack and spell casting, slow them and also damage them every X seconds. Giant Flowers decay after Y seconds.

( This spell is basicly a trap that last for some time, before the cloud dissapears. It can also be used as a direct attack, by simply blowing that powder to the area where enemies are standing. You can change the vertex color of that cloud asynhronously, so that for enemy players it has the more alpha the closer players hero is it. This way it only becomes visible for enemy when his hero runs near it; Only guys moving carefully and wathing their steps can avoid it. When Cloud tavels to target area it should move really slowly, so enemies can easily avoid it, if they see it before it hits.)

This is Orchid Creepers main attack. It also disables enemies and forces them to move away from the Giant Flower area. That area should not be too big, something like flame strike or blizzard for example.

The Wetland Dweller of the Murky Marsh

Orchid Creeper gains X movespeed for Y seconds. ( She also gains swim animation tag, so it looks like she is swimming. ) She also turn the terrain around her into wet and dangerous swamp, which slows enemies movespeed by Z. Swamp lasts for Q seconds after spell duration and then dissapears.

( You need some nice looking swap tiles. to make that trail of swap to where she moves. Do not change terrain itself, but use [lJASS]image[/lJASS] functions to make it look like terrain changes. Also some bubble, wave, orchid -effects can be used.)

This spell should not give too much move speed to Orchid Creeper. Its more about creating some swamp area, which slows enemies and limits their mobility. Enemies who come to swamp are easy targets of your first spell. It takes longer of them to move away from flowers, so they also take more damage.

The Awesome Orchid of Tranquility.

Orchid Creeper summons a beatiful flower ( ward ) to reduce violence caused by her enemies. Enemies in X range of flower get their attack removed for Y seconds after attacking and their spells do not cooldown under the effect of the Orchid. ( Thanks to your cooldown system. Basicly they can only use each spell once in the area and then they have to move away from it. )

This spell makes enemies really weak and useless in quite large area. It can be countered by moving away from it, or killing it. Orchid Creeper can of coure use both swamp ground and giant flowers to make this difficult.

The Insane Spirit of Doom and Decomposition

Orchid Creeper summons a great spirit of doom and decomposition, which slowly raises from under the ground behind Orchid Creeper and travels towards her facing angle, until it fades away or collides some enemy dealing SICK damage to all units in X area around the target.

( You could maybe use shade model for spirit. You need to make it a modified walk animation to get it raise from under the ground. For actual damage effect do not use any explosion like thingies, but some decay like stuff. )

This spell is to deal some SICK damage and is good for pwning EVERYTHING. Spirit moves towards your facing angle, so you should keep facing your enemies and try to slow them down with your other skills.

edit. Edited some stuff, so read again.

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Added guides to help you make them(abilities)

Ask me now what you don't understand

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.