Need System Ideas!

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Perhaps a regeneration system? Would be neat to have alot more control of a unit's regeneration, like easily altering it, temporarily stopping it, that sorta stuff

Some nice lightning struct would be cool.
Im currently making a Lighning struct for my map. It has lots of cool methods, like moving lightning between units and changing lightning color over time. ( Like fading from 255 alpha to 0 alpha over 1.5 seconds )
I think people would find it usefull, so why dont you make something like that?

Yar, TimedLightning :D
Finally got a chance to advertise it ^^

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Isn't it annoying when you want to make a spell or a system, and you can't find ideas because basically everything has been made already? :D

I thought of a good idea, and made the system. But noone is replying to the thread. :( (UAC)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
How about a marquee system... Where it could be used for multi-boards and such....

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
How about a system where if the attack rate of any unit is fast it does less damage but slow does large damage. And if a unit attacks with projectiles, the faster the attack is, the more chance that unit has of shooting out 2 projectiles at a time. And lastly, make the attack rate random for all units depending on there health. So if a unit has really high health it does random attack rate but is generally around the slow area. This is the same for low health but the complete opposite. When a unit does fast attacks it looses 1 mana in 5 seconds.

Yeah i know pretty random system but it is just an idea that someone may use, and it keeps you busy :D

Deviruchi

Reaction score
U make a system where, if a pair get defeated in a 2v2v2v2 map, they have the chance to join another team excluding the one who defeated them.

lets say in a game theres team A,B,C, and D, team A defeated team B so team B is asked to join either team C and team D. but team C and team D will only accept 1 player each from B (for balance reasons), if C defeated A, then both players from A must join team C and D. to make it a 4 vs 4 finale.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.