New twink guild

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i leveled a 49 rogue and almost have it maxed out on the best gear it can get (twinking .tho tweaking woulda bin a better word for it)

during the weeks u see teams with regular players in it who get totally destroyed .

i did pvp with my main chars a long time .

my 70 hunter is maxed out with arena gear

arena's are fun

regular battlegrounds at level 70 are complete boredom

running around at the level 49 bracket is alot of fun in regular battlegrounds

during the weekends you fight it out with the alliance twink teams

and the teams just go for the win . very cool battles

i still do arena's

level 70 BG's are just worthless both sides just pass eachother and rush to the main objective rinse and repeat . killing boars is more fun

but twink pvp .. ghey ! i love it hehe

S

socialcrawl

well i'm bored and decided to get back into WoW, starting afte ri grab some lunch, anyway we'd mainly be focusing on 19-29 twink, maybe higher if we get bored, but my character name is Xenu (with some weird alt code), and my friend is making tom Cruise, are guild name would either be Church of $cientology, Co$, or Cult of $cientology, anyway i'd like to see some familiar peeps, so when everything get organized send me a Pm and we can get started!

oh, and this will be on Black Dragonflight, Horde

Why? don't do it Man:nuts:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I mean why call it twink? If it is high level characters why not call them tweeks? I mean a tweek is a drug reference but it is better than twink - my god twinks - that is gheyest name eva.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i dunno i never looked at twink as being gay, i more or less thought of it as twinking out, and i considered it like tweak.

in the end no matter what it's called its fun, and as wargasm explained it, a LOT of people do it, it breaks things down to basics, at 19 you have maybe 20-25% of your spells/abilities, so it simplifies things. and just slaughtering eachother i great, sure it's not fun for those few that aren't twinking. but hey its a good way to pass the time.

i just started acquiring my arena gear on my main, PvP > PvE. PvE jsut takes to much time and commitment, PvP u can get on for an hour or two a daay and just have fun, BGs are joined within minutes and u don't need a group. and if u need to leave u can just go, you don;t have to put up with GMs and what not.

Wargasm

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hell knows where the word twinking came from

blizzard officialy stated that twinking was fine with them

infact with the whole new arena setup and pvp for money they created a server full of level 70 twinks .

that is what twinking makes fun . you even the play field with same players and sorta the same gear.

where in the normal pvp it is the hardcore raiders taking down regular pve ppl who have some form of life . or a job :)

tho twinking is expensive and requires tons of instance runs to get certain pieces of gear

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
blizzard officialy stated that twinking was fine with them

You got a reference for this? From what I've seen blizzard sees twinking as a "flaw in game design" (This is from wikipedia, you can decide if it counts as a source or not) Sure, one or 2 people from blizzard posted that they thought twinking was fine on the forum, but that's by no means official.

I would go into a rant about how much I hate twinks, but that would go off topic, and probably start a flame war, so I'll leave it at this, and ask others not to pursue this as well.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
i don't think twinking would be against blizzards rules, and they obviously haven't expressed any outward anger towards it by banning people.

Twinking is one of them things you just deal with. theres much more annoying/stupid things out there such as corpse camping and standing somewhere that u can kill your opponent in a village, without alerting the guards.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
...right... especially since it's the twinks that do the corpse camping. Until a higher level comes and two-shots them. Twinks are just annoying, soing 300+ damage and 1.5k hp on a rogue does not make the game fun. At that level, you want to get to 70. When you get to 70, of course you want to be geared out since then at high levels it's teamwork that makes one team better than another, not "I'm geared out and now unstoppable lololol."

Twinking ruins the game for the rest of the players who are trying to play the game and getting honor for a cheaper mount etc.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I understand twinking (though not why people call it that, seeing as it means small gay man). For those who play WoW and have 70s know it can get boring sitting around hoping tiles in IF while your warlock for your raid goes to eat his dinner. So you think maybe I'll level an alt, but that's a bit of a time sink, and it's not that fun. So, what about pvping? Well, pvping at 70 can be a real bitch and not fun, especially when everyone has the same gear and specs. So, you think hey i have 10k gold sitting in my backpack, why don't I spend a K on a new character and pimp him out?

Twink Evolution Theory ^.

Anyways, do you charge your guild members for E-Meter readings?

Bartuc08

Reaction score
sadly i couldn't get enough support for this new twink guild, as for e-meters, there is a small fee (150G) and a nominal sign-up fee of 300g to enter.

i'm currently re-rolling a priest on Cairne to do endgame raiding by july 1st, wish me luck :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.