◆【大魔法师】6级大技改为召唤一只有10%概率暴击10倍伤害的红龙。
◆【死亡骑士】6级大技改为召唤触角。
◆【先知】6级大技改为放置一个造成巨大伤害的永久性的隐身地雷。
◆【圣骑士】6级大技改为召唤无穷的小动物,其被害后3分钟会自动复活,全屏散布后等于点亮地图,也可用于阻挡敌人。
◆【深渊魔王】6级大技改为召唤3-6位山岭巨人,每个巨人的攻击力为100-500,攻击间隔4秒。
地图基本常识:
1、夜间可以在两个睡着的骑士中间站一个英雄偷建筑物的钱,除剑圣外总共可以在建筑物两个对角各站一个英雄。建议在岛上杀羊羔升级的时候,夜间派出一位英雄去偷钱。
2、购买区小孩的勒索速率会因人多而愈慢,但地图中间的建筑不受人数影响,而且数目是小孩子的一倍。刷钱的时候鼠标和键盘一起点的话速度快一倍。
3、利用好门口二楼商店里的【灵魂锁链】神符,作战时分担伤害对于战斗的胜利很关键。如果是处于弱势一方,也可以选择猥琐商店,依靠商店的群补神符来与之抗衡,但要尽量阻止敌人冲进来抢商店的神符。
4、购买装备建议循序渐进,否则容易使队伍陷入困境。每回合应至少带一个血瓶战斗,空余物品栏可带些肉,先吃肉补血将不受冷却时间的影响。同时吃肉也是最划算的补血方式,缺点是占用物品栏的位置。
5、机械类英雄魔免,但也有缺点:第一,无法在温泉补给;第二,无法获得灵魂锁链等神符的支持;第三,移动缓慢,初期应当优先购买鞋子。坦克和机器人是两个超级肉盾,这两位英雄只有在人数较多的情况下,才能较好的发挥碰撞体积大,难以被杀死的特点,起到战略性的作用,反之人少就不太适合选坦克和机器人。
6、战斗中没血的英雄尽量送死中间或角落的野怪,避免送对方分数与经验也是胜利的关键。开发出新颖且难以破解的战术与英雄组合有可能让对方队伍无奈一整场。
★ 此外地图提供了强大的OB功能,允许观看者与所有玩家对话。还提供OB锁定镜头模式:方向键“←”为随机切换至某玩家并锁定镜头,再按该键继续随机切换;方向键“→”为恢复到正常模式 ★
●两个岛上魔免的灵兽掉落3种宝物(自带说明):
第1组(概率33%):重生十字章
第1组(概率33%):魔法护盾护身符
第1组(概率33%):萨满图腾
第1组(概率1%):跳跳旗
第2组(概率33%):远古战斧
第2组(概率33%):芒硝护盾
第2组(概率33%):优越之戒
第2组(概率1%):跳跳旗
第3组(概率33%):先祖权杖
第3组(概率33%):鼓舞权杖
第3组(概率33%):飓风权杖
第3组(概率1%):跳跳旗
●两个岛上的黑山老妖(10万血可魔法攻击)掉落2种神器及40本书:
概率10%:艾苏尼之心--防御性的四种光环
概率10%:赛瑞诺克斯之心--攻击性的四种光环
概率10%:泰瑞纳斯国王的骨灰瓮--召唤2只龙各一种
概率10%:古尔丹之颅--召唤12只地狱犬
概率10%:净化浮雕--高速恢复英雄的生命值
概率10%:荧光草--高速恢复英雄的魔法值
概率10%:太阳钥匙--增加攻击力150点
概率10%:月之钥匙--增加防御力75点
概率10%:三月之匙--所有属性+25点
概率8%:神秘宝石--同时具有隐身与50%的闪避
概率2%:雷电花芯--同时具有魔法免疫、提高移动速度、33%概率5倍暴击、可手动释放的高伤害的闪电护盾
■地图野怪清光后可强A中间20万血的建筑物(可魔法攻击),A爆后会掉200个价值500块的金币,共值10万。另外还会掉一个超级宝物“吉拉德的账本”(不可丢弃)
【地图到此2.0版未出现重大BUG基本将停止更新,相关信息可关注主创BestBoy919的官方网站】

Attachments

• 游戏截图1.jpg
    游戏截图1.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 195
  • NewFightingPark2.0_En.zip
    395.5 KB · Views: 164
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.