WIP OSITAT (Sliding Car map)

South-Titan

Reaction score
To be honest, this map is actually called OSITAT (Oh sh*t, is that a tree?), and is my first try at a hardcore teenage driver sliding on ice trying NOT to hit an ice chunk or a tree or hitting a Plutonium Bunny.

This is classified by Clan VCT (Validation, Copyrighting, and Testing clan), as an Extremely Hard map to beat, or even SURVIVE twenty-five seconds. However Clan Shaman (me), BobMancotti, has beaten it TWICE, so don't rant about impossibilities.

There is ZERO time limit, it's a pure lastonestanding map. The sliding triggers, tooltips, and plutonium bunnies are implemented.

Final map to be released by July this year.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
and the map is where?

if people have alredy played the map, and you dont ahev much info on it, i suggest you post it or something

and yes i do see that the final is being released in july -_- im not blind (well not THAT blind)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree, you have talked about playing it with your clan, so why not release a BETA version, just so people can have a look at it, or find bugs etc.

South-Titan

Reaction score
Sorry about the inactivity, my internet was broken.

If I give a version to you guys, you won't understand it. I only put in the most basic things required.

1. A sliding physics engine
2. A changed tooltip (Siege Engine>>Car)
3. The map layout (Icecrown)
4. Terrain (Snow)
5. Trees
6. A map description

And either way, my clan is extremely thourough in it's fine-tooth inspection for bugs, easy-to-fix leaks, missing items, plot holes, timing, remaking variables, running through several copies of the map with and without terrain, doodads, or units, checking for anything unneeded, messy loading screens, unreadable stuff, minimap layouts, et cetera.

I don't think I really need beta testers for a while.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.