Permanent Immolation target allowed

takethat

Reaction score
which box should i check if i want the permanent immolation to target every one (include enemy and ally unit) but will not damage the owner's unit

eg:
player 1 is ally with player 2, enemy with player 3
player 1 has a unit A which has the immolation

unit A will damage player 2 and player 3's unit
but will not damage player 1 unit

Mallen

Reaction score
This is quite simple actually. in the ability editor you can see a text that sais:

Stats-targets allowed. here you just choose Allied, Enemy, ground, neutral and Organic. of course you can add more if you want, but be carefull becouse some of them makes you only allowed to attack that kind of unit, for example "Hero" i think.

you should be able to damage your allies, enemys but not your own units now.

takethat

Reaction score
it works, but does the neutral and organic nessasery? without them also work perfectly...

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
What about lightning shield, if the hero gets permanent immolation, just order a dummy unit to cast lightning shield on the hero. There! :D

Though, the only difference here, is that it allows you to damage your own units.

Then set the duration to 10 minutes, then just make a periodic event that casts the "lightning shield" on the hero every 9 minutes and 59 seconds.

takethat

Reaction score
err, is it if i want to immolation only to target my own unit but will not damage either enemy or ally, i should check the "player units" box?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.