Pokemon HeartGold or SoulSilver?

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
They've so ran out of ideas...

I'd like to see a remake of one of the new ones where everything looked and sounded like Original GameBoy standard ;P.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Soul silver sounds better and Lugia looks better:)

But gold got more interresting pokemon.

It's like choosing between plague or kolera:banghead:'

Edit: Just for tha sake of it, I would choose gold:p

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Problem with pokemon is all set of new pokemon always have like 3 legendary dudes who are the basic elements and then they have like 1 or 2 new legendary dudes that created them. Also, they should add animations to the pokemon for GBA and DS not just some picture that moves itself.

stubs101

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, Gold versions in Pokemon were better... soooooo yeah, i'm backing heartsilver.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They ran out of colours, so they are resorting to making up colours :)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
If they never had any more ideas then neither did Final Fantasy, or Halo, or any game that have ever had a sequel ever.

The fact is They need to bring Gold and Silver up to date as you can not get the pokemon from them into the new generations without Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, and Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
If they never had any more ideas then neither did Final Fantasy, or Halo, or any game that have ever had a sequel ever.

To an extent those ones are true, their companies milked them for all their profit and continue to do so.

Those two titles infact represent why video games aren't what they used to be.

I understand that they have good reason for remaking the old Pokemon games, not only do you need these ones to get the old Pokemon in to the new games, but if Nintendo keep making new handhelds that don't allow you to play old games, they should be remaking old games.

Still I don't think there's room in this world for any new Pokemon games (new as in completely new and original, not remakes)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.