Problem thats driving me crazy

Panda

Reaction score
I have recently worked on a hero arena with a battle function - every time a hero kills a unit it is stored and when the timer expires all heroes will be teleported to the battle arena where the creeps they have killed when spawn and fight for them
However some why it is only team 1 heroes that get teleported and I have no idea why :(
Code:
Battle setup
    Events
        Time - Battle_timer expires
    Conditions
    Actions
        Trigger - Turn on Creeps attack <gen>
        Sound - Play Doom
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Player - Set (Picked player) Current lumber to 0
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Picked player) is an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                        Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Center of Team1battlespawn <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
                        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Picked player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                If (((Picked unit) is dead) Equal to True) then do (Hero - Instantly revive (Picked unit) at (Center of Team1battlespawn <gen>), Hide revival graphics) else do (Do nothing)
                                Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of Team1battlespawn <gen>)
                                Unit - Make (Picked unit) face 270.00 over 0.00 seconds
                                Unit - Set mana of (Picked unit) to 100.00%
                                Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to 100.00%
                                Unit - Reset ability cooldowns for (Picked unit)
                    Else - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        ((Picked player) is an ally of Player 7 (Green)) Equal to True
                    Then - Actions
                        Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to (Center of Team2battlespawn <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
                        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Picked player) matching (((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
                            Loop - Actions
                                If (((Picked unit) is dead) Equal to True) then do (Hero - Instantly revive (Picked unit) at (Center of Team2battlespawn <gen>), Hide revival graphics) else do (Do nothing)
                                Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of Team2battlespawn <gen>)
                                Unit - Make (Picked unit) face 0.00 over 0.00 seconds
                                Unit - Set mana of (Picked unit) to 100.00%
                                Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to 100.00%
                                Unit - Reset ability cooldowns for (Picked unit)
                    Else - Actions
                        Do nothing
        Game - Display to (All players) the text: Time for war !  Des...
        -------- Heroes can't gain experience while in battle --------
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If ((Owner of (Picked unit)) Not equal to Neutral Hostile) then do (Hero - Disable experience gain for (Picked unit)) else do (Do nothing)

Hope u can help me
I have attached the map too

Attachments

• Wonder Hero Arena v1.16.w3x
    151.2 KB · Views: 76

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
1) Can you show the "Creeps attack" trigger?

2) Just something I noticed, if you want to show the camera, are you sure it's pan? I don't have WE open and I suddenly completely forgot about cameras even after all my cinematic-ing...

3)
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Picked player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
Wait, you're picking units from a player... are you sure that works?
Maybe the first Looped Action overwrites the 2nd one...

Eh, I'm confused. Sorry. :( :confused:

Good luck! :thup:

Panda

Reaction score
Im so dumb :D

lol I just realized that I realized that I accidentally had used picked unit instead of matching unit for team 2. Omg I'm so dumb XD
Anyways thewrongvine yes u can use pan camera if u want the players screen to be moved to the region and uhm I just checked and you can pick units from a player :D
Thanks anyways! Well at last I can work on with the map ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.