Quest ideas

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
I'm making a map that has a very big amount of quests for each side (Allaince and Horde) I was just wondering if anyone had any quest ideas that would be good. I could think of them my self but im trying to get as many people as i can invovled in making my map

The quest can be simple, short easy or hard and long. You can create characters for the quest, wont take too long to make a custom character

If you do come up with a quest idea please put it like this

What side its for (Horde or allaince)

Quests title (EG Bunny Spree)

Desription (You must kill 15 bunnys)

Person name you get it from (Bunny hunter)

Reward (As its easy 50 gold for wasting time and 50 exp)

thanks for the ideas and i will give full credits for the quests i use in map and if they are really good quests i give you +rep :D ty 4 helpin

Trithilon-V2

Reaction score
Side - Horde
Quest - Mammoth Hunt
Description - Hunt down the Centaur Mammoth and return with the centaurs axe.
Person name - Gol'khrash the Weapon Master (the best arbit name i cud think of for now)
Reward - You get to choose between :- 1000 exp + 500 gold or Reinforced Centaurs axe (which the quest giver will give you after you give him the centaurs axe).

Although this quest is for my map....but you can freely use it if u want.

duderock101

Reaction score
great quest, can i ask one thing, is that a starting quest or a quest for mid level units?

Trithilon-V2

Reaction score
This is a boss hunt...the centaur will be a huge centaur khan have stats some what like this...... 7500 hp 100 Hpps regen 200 chaos damage and 0.95 cooldown.However only the one who has thw quest will get the item drops Trigger it to avoid any fights.
Try to have unique items from quests.

You can even keep it as the end part of a chain quest.

duderock101

Reaction score
:thup: brilliant, well my maps only singleplayer to open up more options and because this is only a 1-2 month project. Keep the quests coming in please guys

Trithilon-V2

Reaction score
Well this is a quest i desingned for the Paladin class.
Side - Alliance and Horde (Class = Paladin)
Quest - Exorcism
Description - Take the holy water to the haunted forest and search for a girl named Arcana and use it on her.(The girl is neutral hostile and looks like a zombie you have to use the holy water after you bought her down by 25% for her exorcism to work and she will be replaced by a friendly unit girl.)
Person name - Mongratl - The Town Preist
Reward - You get to choose between :- 1000 Gold or an Additional Skill Point.

Septimus

Reaction score
Side - Human
Quest - The Investigation
Description - Scout and find out the position of Horde Leader and their activity.
Person Name - Karuval Almighty
Reward - Karuval Holy Sword (Had 3% chances to heal 5% hp when attacking and attack does splash damage)
Difficulty - Easy (Although it is easy, it would be difficult to get to their location as there is plenty of monster blocking the path)

Side - Human
Quest - Bad Case Of Deja Vu
Description - Kill Seruen The Time Traveller
Person Name - Garrin Molzack
Reward - 5, 000 exp and a item called Time Freezer (Capable to pause every unit in the map for 5 second except the hero)
Difficulty - Extremely Hard (It is hard because this time traveller boss had the ability to pause the enemy movement and travel back in time to recover his hp. To make matter even worst, trying to reach him would be extremely headache as he had time shield surrounded his place. Step at wrong place and it would revert the time of the unit, rendering the unit back to future by 30 minutes. You need to kill him at least 3 times due to his annoying time skill that could revert the history shall him death.)

131ackout

Side - Horde
Quest - The Crazy Kid
Description - Take the care with a crazy kid
Person Name To Start Quest: Mandida Prolezkia
Reward - Either 5,000 gold or 2,500 experience.
Difficulty - Hard
Optional - Kill the crazy kid without getting caught.

LOL, just one of my crazy idea
well, i hope this helps

duderock101

Reaction score
ty for ideas

Well this is a quest i desingned for the Paladin class.
Side - Alliance and Horde (Class = Paladin)
Quest - Exorcism
Description - Take the holy water to the haunted forest and search for a girl named Arcana and use it on her.(The girl is neutral hostile and looks like a zombie you have to use the holy water after you bought her down by 25% for her exorcism to work and she will be replaced by a friendly unit girl.)
Person name - Mongratl - The Town Preist
Reward - You get to choose between :- 1000 Gold or an Additional Skill Point.

Would be good idea but i ain't doing classes, just Heros that aint under classes. But very good idea!

Side - Human
Quest - The Investigation
Description - Scout and find out the position of Horde Leader and their activity.
Person Name - Karuval Almighty
Reward - Karuval Holy Sword (Had 3% chances to heal 5% hp when attacking and attack does splash damage)
Difficulty - Easy (Although it is easy, it would be difficult to get to their location as there is plenty of monster blocking the path)

Side - Human
Quest - Bad Case Of Deja Vu
Description - Kill Seruen The Time Traveller
Person Name - Garrin Molzack
Reward - 5, 000 exp and a item called Time Freezer (Capable to pause every unit in the map for 5 second except the hero)
Difficulty - Extremely Hard (It is hard because this time traveller boss had the ability to pause the enemy movement and travel back in time to recover his hp. To make matter even worst, trying to reach him would be extremely headache as he had time shield surrounded his place. Step at wrong place and it would revert the time of the unit, rendering the unit back to future by 30 minutes. You need to kill him at least 3 times due to his annoying time skill that could revert the history shall him death.)

I will take the first one but the 2nd no. Good idea wiht time travelling though...

Side - Horde
Quest - The Crazy Kid
Difficulty - Hard

well, i hope this helps

I will make a quest like that soon so thanks.

Keep them coming! ;)

Septimus

Reaction score
Side - Horde
Quest - The Crazy Kid
Difficulty - Hard

well, i hope this helps

Sound like GTA : San Andreas
Here is another idea

Side - Human
Quest - Defense Of The Colonel Gran Park
Description - Find a strategy location to defense the park, do not let the enemy destroy the statue of Colonel Gran
Person Name - General Harlius
Reward - 10,000 experience or 1 Book Of Relic (For another quest)
Difficulty - Hard (Not only must be able to find a strategy location to defense the park, but must also ensure the morale troop stay high)

Trithilon-V2

Reaction score
Side - Allaince
Quest - When Bandits Attack!
Description - Defend Maya from a Band of nasty Bandits which attack the village in the night.
Person Name - Maya Tikou
Reward - 1,000 experience or 400 Gold
Difficulty - Easy

duderock101

Reaction score
YAY!

if you want, i can help you

with quests

I'd luv help with quests if you don't mind

Originally Posted by 131ackout
Side - Horde
Quest - The Crazy Kid
Difficulty - Hard

well, i hope this helps

Sound like GTA : San Andreas
Here is another idea

Side - Human
Quest - Defense Of The Colonel Gran Park
Description - Find a strategy location to defense the park, do not let the enemy destroy the statue of Colonel Gran
Person Name - General Harlius
Reward - 10,000 experience or 1 Book Of Relic (For another quest)
Difficulty - Hard (Not only must be able to find a strategy location to defense the park, but must also ensure the morale troop stay high)

first i didnt think it sounded anything like GTA san andrease but lets not get off topic

and 2ndly the quest, i can't do that. It would require me to put a new expanse of land an even with 256x256 ive already planned half of it for instances and half for playing bit.

Side - Allaince
Quest - When Bandits Attack!
Description - Defend Maya from a Band of nasty Bandits which attack the village in the night.
Person Name - Maya Tikou
Reward - 1,000 experience or 400 Gold
Difficulty - Easy

Another quest im taking on board :thup:

Septimus

Reaction score
Well, I don't think you need to create the park to be quite big.

Here is another quest idea, all from the same person.

Side - Horde
Quest - The Tarantula
Description - Kill a giant Tarantula locate deep beneath the earth.
Person Name - Mukhalak
Reward - Spider Egg (Can be used to summon spider to fight by yourside)
Difficulty - Easy

Side - Horde
Quest - Mukhalak Potion
Description - Gather a list of item needed by Mukhalak to make his potion (The item you create it yourself)
Person Name - Mukhalak
Reward - Mukhalak Berserker Potion (Increase attack speed and movement speed by 500% for 10 second, contain 10 charge)
Difficulty - Average

Side - Horde
Quest - Mukhalak Cape Of Invisible Spirit
Description - Find a human called Darlos that had stolen Mukhalak recipe, kill him or destroy his house in order to get the recipe back.
Person Name - Mukhalak
Reward - Skill Of Night Stalker (A ability that enable a hero to be invisible even attacking during the night)
Difficulty - Average

Side - Horde
Quest - Dragon Breath
Description - Find and kill a blue dragon to get his teeth and return it to Mukhalak.
Person Name - Mukhalak
Reward - Chilling Orb (A item that had 5% chances to slow and freeze nearby enemy that too closed to bearer item)
Difficulty - Hard (It is hard cause there is at least 5 blue dragon and only 1 of them would drop it.)

The NPC for this quest is a shaman orc.

duderock101

Reaction score
yes, a WoW like rpg map. Its based ona new land called Lazeroth (lol its VERY unique hehe) and you pick from either the Horde or the Allaince so i need loads of quests for two different sides. Oh and i don't want class only quests as there really aint classes and lastly it's SP :thup:

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Horde
Quests title: The Frenzy-full pig
Desription: The beastmaster has been boasting about a frenzyfull pig he's going to enter the the beast tournament. The problem is, he doesn't have the pig yet, and he's in too bad of a condition to catch it. From what he's been boasting, its not going to be easy.
Person Name: Beastmaster
Reward: You get to keep the pig afterwards, if it doesnt die in the tournament.. :p

duderock101

Reaction score
Well, I don't think you need to create the park to be quite big.

Here is another quest idea, all from the same person.

Side - Horde
Quest - The Tarantula
Description - Kill a giant Tarantula locate deep beneath the earth.
Person Name - Mukhalak
Reward - Spider Egg (Can be used to summon spider to fight by yourside)
Difficulty - Easy

Side - Horde
Quest - Mukhalak Potion
Description - Gather a list of item needed by Mukhalak to make his potion (The item you create it yourself)
Person Name - Mukhalak
Reward - Mukhalak Berserker Potion (Increase attack speed and movement speed by 500% for 10 second, contain 10 charge)
Difficulty - Average

Side - Horde
Quest - Mukhalak Cape Of Invisible Spirit
Description - Find a human called Darlos that had stolen Mukhalak recipe, kill him or destroy his house in order to get the recipe back.
Person Name - Mukhalak
Reward - Skill Of Night Stalker (A ability that enable a hero to be invisible even attacking during the night)
Difficulty - Average

Side - Horde
Quest - Dragon Breath
Description - Find and kill a blue dragon to get his teeth and return it to Mukhalak.
Person Name - Mukhalak
Reward - Chilling Orb (A item that had 5% chances to slow and freeze nearby enemy that too closed to bearer item)
Difficulty - Hard (It is hard cause there is at least 5 blue dragon and only 1 of them would drop it.)

The NPC for this quest is a shaman orc.

i know you put loads of effort probably making those ideas but i only want 3rd one :D

Horde
Quests title: The Frenzy-full pig
Desription: The beastmaster has been boasting about a frenzyfull pig he's going to enter the the beast tournament. The problem is, he doesn't have the pig yet, and he's in too bad of a condition to catch it. From what he's been boasting, its not going to be easy.
Person Name: Beastmaster
Reward: You get to keep the pig afterwards, if it doesnt die in the tournament..

Daskunk what wud we do without you, i luv that idea and i have Rexxar in my map who stands next to Thrall :D

131ackout

my another quest idea:

Side - Horde
Quest Title: Infliration
Difficulty: Average
Description: Three thieves have been ordered to enter and steal the shop while the shopkeeper is either sleeping or going out.
What to do: Take care and watch over the shop keeper during 12:00 AM and 3:00 AM. If you see thieves, kill them. Then wait till the shopkeeper come back.
Person Name: Thializam Master
Reward: Either 1,000 gold, 3 Free Mastered Items (Random), or 750 experience.

THIEIVES: Have 3,000 HP, have good damage, but average attack speed.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +1
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.