Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Lol, at BAM, we don't have green boxes. We have orange X's! :p I wanted to be different, lol...

Alexander

BrokenX

Reaction score
So now that site is what you want? Basically what I just heard is thats your site
-_-.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Um, what?

WE at BAM
WE have
The I just wanted was just because I'M the one who changed it, that's all.

Alexander

BrokenX

Reaction score
Not technically when I asked you to do it thats more of a favor ^^... you should use the terms, we as in the team modified it as it is today, because Malice did alot of the templates, and he even made us a logo. And this si really getting off topic here so im gunna stop talking about this right here.

BrokenX

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
No it goes higher than that - what the limit is I don't know - but for right now I am treating 1000 like the top but as soon as someone starts getting close to it I will extend the range again to a higher number.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
I just got 84 rep and there's no record of it. Is it an accident or does one of the admins like me?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
the questions about rep
1) can u give me free rep :) plz
2) do u somtimes remove ppl rep?

T

ThE-eNiGmA

Ive only got 41 rep, and the majority of it came from TH. I try to help, you know, lol.

SilverHawk

General Iroh - Dragon of the West
Reaction score
This is just a general comment, and I obviously don't know for sure, but I think that all too often people give out rep for the wrong reasons. IMO, it should only be given out for good behavior or good contributions to the community. I don't think saying something funny and such is "rep-worthy".

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
sqrage - No and Yes.

Enigma - thank you very much for your help - you know I have noticed it by your Rep. I can't speak for other people as I see them give rep - I see all rep.

Silverhawk and I are aligned on this.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
A bunch of Reputation adjustments were made today. The reputation system is still in beta and this was a pretty big adjust.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ah, so that is why I just lost 50 rep.

Can we ask what you changed?

sqrage

Reaction score
aww man i lost 50 also i usted to have 3 bars (200+) now i have 2 (150+) :(

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
As I said before - reputation has been adjusted majorly. Many members lost some reputation. However, the rep that was taken away was rep that I had given as an adjustment. You two were not the only members effected - but some adjustment was necessary. You guys did not do anything wrong.

sqrage

Reaction score
of course i didnt :D what exacly did u do though lower the amount each rep is worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.