Save Load Code

Kyzer

Reaction score
Hey, Im looking for a save-load code that saves Player name, Gold, and Hero Level. Nothing MORE and Nothing LESS. I also need to be able to edit it to always summon a certain hero instead of the one he has when saving (if this makes sense?)

Ive looked all around for one that I can easily change around to make this happen, but half of them dont save player name, and the ones that ive found that do, dont save gold/hero level, or save hero and hero level, and summon the hero saved, and if I change it so that it doesnt load the hero saved and the one I pick it doesnt work... ... anyway, Ive looked around, and cant find any that fit what I need.:nuts:

Can anyone point me in the right direction or show me how to make my own (without jass), and that is encrypted?:confused:

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Ashlebede

Reaction score
(without jass)

Haha, I can't really help you... anyways, I just wanted to state that :

Hey, Im looking for a save-load code that saves Player name

Player name should be avoided, since a player's name can reach up to 14 characters. Now, that could be done to save it with the least characters possible using Jass, but a simple way of doing it could be :

"-MyPlayerName01FC9B84"

As you can see, it would be easy to fake the "MyPlayerName" part...

Kyzer

Reaction score
Well if I used a normal save load without player name, wouldnt other people be able to use the same load code as others? as in, steal their load code?

(Jass is fine as long as its easily understandable, I have very little jass knowledge, but enough to read it if its simple enough)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.