So EZ Yet So Hard

R

Ruby_Dragon

Im just gonna say one thing... ok make that two.

1. Maps are really easy to make (thanx to all ur help). I believe the only thing that is hard is what your map is gonna be about. Out of like 20 crapy maps I planed of doing they all sucked. Out of all those maps i wasn't even half done with them. Pretty sucky huh? I only made 2 succesful maps. Not popular but fun. Its like all the ideas are taken away? Well not really Im just not thinking good!

2. Talk about not thinking good I forgot whats my 2nd thing to say! :pissed: lol

G

GARM

...o...k...

erm...thats nice?

I understand sorta what you mean. But usually I make a map that i think would be fun. Making a crap map is very unsatisfying. All my maps were fun to me...but they never hit it big...its so hard to spread a map on bnet :( . But whatever, only make a map when you have a good idea or something inspires you. Course, this isnt really much of a help topic hehe.

R

Ruby_Dragon

I don't want my maps to be popular just fun. I agree with you. I don't want my maps to be to popular because then you'll just encounter other versions about your map. I mean look at Turret D. I have a lot of versions of that. I believe maps should be made with more fun into it. I'm just trying to say that I can't think good now. LOL

G

GARM

know how u feel

I also feel brain dead. Probably because Ive been working on my map for hours. Man, when you work on a map too long and encounter lots of trigger problems it messes with your mind. I dont know if anyone else has experienced this..but I start thinking like the starcraft trigger system. Like, instead of saying when i go to the bathroom i take a leak, i subconciously think: "Current player brings exactly 1 man to Bathroom" "Run AI script 'take a leak' at bathroom." :eek: Its really wierd...when school starts, no more staredit!!!!

R

Ruby_Dragon

That bathroom thing was funny...big lol!!! Anyway you should see me when i try to make a map. I stay here in my room for hours makin a map and like after 2 hours or more of making one... BOOM I freak out and delete my map. I think my parents think I'm weird all of the sudden! JK about my parents but the rest is true!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.