Something keeps criting the map.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
I wonder if someone very good at mapmaking could have a look at my triggers, as my map keeps criting in various times. There is quite few, some time ago Komaqtion did that favor to me, which I really appreciate, but game still does the same thing sometimes. Anyone willing to help me?

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
cant you narrow it down to certain triggers and post them? Like disable a trigger one by one and after each disable test the map and if it crits then you have the trigger inf not next disable.

FannyShaver

Reaction score
map doesnt always crits, that's a problem. it does sometimes in absolutely various moments. i tried many thigs and found nothing, and disabling them wont help at all, cuz as i said, it doesnt always crit.

Gtam

Reaction score
well then im sorry i dont have WE near me to go through your map sorry :(

Rushhour

Reaction score
Are you only using GUI? Because then it would be rather "hard" to crash desync/crash the game. With jass infinite loops or some GetLocalPlayer stuff would be enough^^
What I heard is that some things in the object editor may also cause crashes (like doing a circle upgrades-to with units)

Gtam

Reaction score
maby you have a trigger somewhere that could be useing player 0 which in GUI crashes

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.