Spell Interface Mod for WoW

C

Chamenas

Hello all. I know there is a thread here for Mods, but I had a specific question. I've seen many times a mod that puts an extra spell bar just above the bar at the bottom of the screen and puts a vertical bar on the right side of the screen. This mod seemed perfect because it didn't take up too much screen space and would allow me full access to my range of spells. But I don't know its name or where to download it, so if anyone could point me in the right direction i'd be grateful.

P

Persen

Not a mod, but a setting under Interface options, tab "Advanced".
Activate Bottom Left Action Bar, Bottom Right Action Bar, Right Action Bar and (optionally) Right Action Bar 2.

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
bartender4 is a action bar mod that is customarily used by raiders and pvpers alike

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hello all. I know there is a thread here for Mods, but I had a specific question. I've seen many times a mod that puts an extra spell bar just above the bar at the bottom of the screen and puts a vertical bar on the right side of the screen. This mod seemed perfect because it didn't take up too much screen space and would allow me full access to my range of spells. But I don't know its name or where to download it, so if anyone could point me in the right direction i'd be grateful.
its not a mod it in your options ...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.