[Spell Pack] Dragon Caller Spells

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
First Spell Pack... anyways here it is:
The problem is, I can't find any Photo thing to put in ScreenShots :confused: Oh well, There are 4 Spells:
Flameburst Egg: Places a specialized egg which promptly explodes, spewing out fire everywhere, units closer to the egg may suffer additional damage
Thunder Drake Rage: Charges up lightning from the skies and then unleashes it to anyone nearby.
Ice Dragon Wrath: Blasts nearby units with icy projectiles dealing moderate amounts of damage to multiple enemies.
Dragonic Slaughter: Summons multiple dragons to attack your enemies, dragons last 6 seconds and deal 150 damage each, anyone nearby will be slowed down.

LordOglog

Reaction score
Hmm looks quite good. You should add a poll and write down more detail about what spells do at the start though.

Syndrome

Reaction score
Alright then, let me fix that up...
Thx for the comment though :D
EDIT: Darn, I cannot add a poll D= o well...

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
you should ask a moderator to add a poll for you,
also, I recommend you to read any of tinki3's spellpack threads, they are the most easy-to-read spellpacks out there.
lastly,
to add a picture, go to either WE or Wc3 and press PrintScreen(SysRq). after that go to PAINT and press CTRL + V and voila! now, save it and go to www.photobucket.com and sign in and upload your picture, look for the link of your picture after you have uploaded it, and then go to your thread and place em here using the Insert Image button (next to the Inster link button)

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Pictures + Poll Please Looking at spells at the moment. Just took a look and leaks I can help ya fix ( I'm learning them too :) )

First good thing I saw its MPI ( Multi Player Incastable )

Umm Ok

First Skill - Basic Simple, Maybe shouldn't hurt the caster Leaks plenty.
Bolds Are Leaks I see Atm
Code:
Flameburst Egg
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Flameburst Egg
    Actions
        [b]Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\MarkOfChaos\MarkOfChaosTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HCancelDeath\HCancelDeath.mdl[/b]
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at [b]((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by (0.00, 25.00)) [/b] facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Set level of Flameburst Fire (Neutral Hostile) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Flameburst Egg  for Hero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))])
        Set FlameburstEggUnitCaster1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created unit)
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at [b]((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by (0.00, -25.00))[/b] facing Default building facing degrees
        Set FlameburstEggUnitCaster2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created unit)  

[b] All Of The Creating Dummys Leak. [/b]

[b] Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by (25.00, 0.00)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Set FlameburstEggUnitCaster3[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created unit)
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by (-25.00, 0.00)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Set FlameburstEggUnitCaster4[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created unit)
        Unit - Order FlameburstEggUnitCaster1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Neutral Pandaren Brewmaster - Breath Of Fire ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 1.00 towards 0.00 degrees)
        Unit - Order FlameburstEggUnitCaster2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Neutral Pandaren Brewmaster - Breath Of Fire ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 1.00 towards 90.00 degrees)
        Unit - Order FlameburstEggUnitCaster3[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Neutral Pandaren Brewmaster - Breath Of Fire ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 1.00 towards 180.00 degrees)
        Unit - Order FlameburstEggUnitCaster4[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Neutral Pandaren Brewmaster - Breath Of Fire ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 1.00 towards 270.00 degrees)

Point is the creat units at points leak, and the polar projections leak search Memory Leak guide for answer.

Ice Drake Wrath - Leaks and is simple as adding phoenix fire and removing??? Anyway picking all units in a group leaks.

Thunder Drake - Meh maybe should be able to cancel long casting or make him invunerable??? Cause first time I almost died in the middle of casting. A bit more complicated like the others Pick All Units and Positions / Polar projections leak and your using lots of them.

Ultimate- Dragonic Slaughter - Kind of wierd, no trigger needed to summon just use locust or feral spirit , attack thing is kind of awkward with dragons teleporting to random spots after attack but creative. Basic leaks with pick all units and random points.

Rating - Between Average - Good , Simple yet creative / Memory Leaks Many - Pick All Unit Memory Leak and Position + Polar Projection Memory Leaks.

Pick all unit can be fixed by setting them in a variable and doing Custom Script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Your_Group_Variable_Case_Sensitive_Spaces_Are_Underscores) and Positions need a Point Variable and Polars need 2 variables fixed using Custom Script: call RemoveLocation (udg_YourPointHere)

For additional help see http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27219 a good leak guide

Note: Put Custom Scripts after the use of the variable.

That should be all

ayumilove

Youtube account suspended! youtube.com/ayumilove8
Reaction score
wah super dragon spells o_O

i love the ultimate, but the ultimate not good enough XD

i wished that the dragon will be able to auto follow the caster,
similar to locust?

btw, the ability which has the hotkey A, have to be changed
because i use A for attack (normal hero attack)

Syndrome

Reaction score
Thanks hell_knight9, let me fix this thing up...
Lol, Ayumi, how would I make the Ultimate better?

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
First good thing I saw its MPI ( Multi Player Incastable )

MPI = Multi-Player Instanceable. (Incastable? lol :confused: )

Code:
Flameburst Egg
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Flameburst Egg
    Actions
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\MarkOfChaos\MarkOfChaosTarget.mdl
        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\HCancelDeath\HCancelDeath.mdl
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by (0.00, 25.00))  facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Set level of Flameburst Fire (Neutral Hostile) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Flameburst Egg  for Hero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))])
        Set FlameburstEggUnitCaster1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created unit)
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by (0.00, -25.00)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Set FlameburstEggUnitCaster2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created unit)  
       Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by (25.00, 0.00)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Set FlameburstEggUnitCaster3[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created unit)
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by (-25.00, 0.00)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Set FlameburstEggUnitCaster4[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last created unit)
        Unit - Order FlameburstEggUnitCaster1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Neutral Pandaren Brewmaster - Breath Of Fire ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 1.00 towards 0.00 degrees)
        Unit - Order FlameburstEggUnitCaster2[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Neutral Pandaren Brewmaster - Breath Of Fire ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 1.00 towards 90.00 degrees)
        Unit - Order FlameburstEggUnitCaster3[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Neutral Pandaren Brewmaster - Breath Of Fire ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 1.00 towards 180.00 degrees)
        Unit - Order FlameburstEggUnitCaster4[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to Neutral Pandaren Brewmaster - Breath Of Fire ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 1.00 towards 270.00 degrees)

If there is only that for the trigger, it is MPI already and do not require 2d Variables (arrays).

Syndrome

Reaction score
Nearly-Leakless Version XD

Alright, I got it fixed up now, the only leaks there is is probably SE leaks, but it won't matter since all of the effects destroy themselves:
Enjoy XD
P.S Thanks to ayumilove for finding me a better Leak Check

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
1. You still have memory leaks in there, quite a lot I'm afraid. Namely these are the polar offsets in the Flameburst Egg, the special effects that need to be destroyed and the "position of unit" in just about every trigger.
2. Put the updated map in the first post and delete the original to avoid confusion.
3. Replace the "Finishes casting an ability" and "Begins casting an ability" events with "Starts the effect of an ability" whenever possible (I think you can do it in all exept one).
4. Pics would be nice. You can use imageshack.us for example.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.