[Spell Request(2.5)] Once again, but easier.

mordocai

Reaction score
Hi guys, im back once again with another request. But this time its for my "gravity bender" hero so, ive seen alot of spellpacks that have knockbacks in them and all of that. But what i need is the exact opposite, a spell that pulls(one) unit to the caster, ive seen one but it only has one level and i need it to have 4 Levels. My second request would be one that's like this. The user jumps up into the air, and with a might thrust of his palm bends gravity, and forces such great air pressure onto the ground that it leaves a creator, pushing back everything caught in this devastating blast(leaves a crator in the ground for x seconds). And my third spell request would be a dark hole type of spell but once the units get near the middle,(aoe pull) they get units pulled ontop of them(like behind them), if one exists like this that doesnt make the units spin near the middle please give me a link. I suck with knockback type of spells and they confuse me alot thats why i cant just edit a spell:banghead: vjass is acceptable. If you need more info just ask

mordocai

Reaction score
oo ur right, just delete the model
EDIT- but how do i remove the hook first unit and stuff? As i said i suck at doing big trigger edits only short ones

mordocai

Reaction score
in meathook you drag the first unit encountered, in my spell i want it to be the person you target.

mordocai

Reaction score
sorry for double post but, i have found all of the required spells. Thanks for anyone trying to help

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.