Spell Request/Help

T-Bonety

Reaction score
Hi I am currently working on my map project and am in some desperate need for a few spells or a spell maker to help me out while making these spells, my first one is -Dark Aura-(Riku from kingdom hearts ability)

Where the hero (in an AoE) strikes through units in the area, teleports to a new spot each time he does it and at the end lands in the middle and sends shockwaves in all directions (all this happens in the proper AoE).The spell goes for a predetermined amount of time. This one map ive played before, Anime Fight, has the move in it btw, Thanks in advance!

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Some more info could be rather useful. Explain the spell more thoroughly to begin with, then include whether you want it coded in GUI, JASS, vJASS, whateverJASS, and so on, should it be MUI/MPI?

Including enough info for someone to actually be able to make it for you is the first key in getting a spell request done.

T-Bonety

Reaction score
I would prefer it to be in GUI and doesnt really need to be MUI

the.jpg

Finestdeath

Reaction score
Bump only after 24 hours has passed...no matter how urgent it is.

Anyway, your skill looks abit like omnislash, in which the caster blinks to the target and hits once before blinking to another unit to hit again.

Finestdeath

Reaction score
Then abit of triggering will be needed. Maybe when the spell is casted, create a dummy at the location of the caster for every 0.03 second and tell the dummy to cast shockwave in the direction of the caster? (I'm not sure the time between each "slash" so I assume its 0.03 seconds)

Edit: Oh, in all directions and at the end. My bad. Didn't see :(

T-Bonety

Reaction score
its sorta like omnislash but instead of "hitting" with weapon he just goes right through them like collision off kinda deal and im a noob with triggering spells, would somebody be able to post maybe the start of a trigger?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.