[Spell Requests] Help me practise spellmaking!

Ringleader

Reaction score
Hope this is doable ^^
I can do the damage values and whatnot, I just need help with some graphics.

Bottled Sunfire
Description: Throws a bottle of Dragon's breath into the air which bursts, calling down waves of fire that damage units in an area.

Cooldown: 12 seconds
3 Levels

Special effect: Okay, well basically I want the hero to throw a bottle (Acid Bomb) into the air, then begin channeling a Rain of Fire effect while the bottle remains in the air. Once the hero stops chanelling the Rain stops and the bottle disappears/explodes/whatever.

Icon: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNPotionOfRestoration.blp

Doesn't HAVE to be MUI. :]

ZiggyMcjoney

Data editor?! AAAHHHHH!
Reaction score
Hope this is doable ^^
I can do the damage values and whatnot, I just need help with some graphics.

Bottled Sunfire
Description: Throws a bottle of Dragon's breath into the air which bursts, calling down waves of fire that damage units in an area.

Cooldown: 12 seconds
3 Levels

Special effect: Okay, well basically I want the hero to throw a bottle (Acid Bomb) into the air, then begin channeling a Rain of Fire effect while the bottle remains in the air. Once the hero stops chanelling the Rain stops and the bottle disappears/explodes/whatever.

Icon: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNPotionOfRestoration.blp

Doesn't HAVE to be MUI. :]

It's doable, but I believe it would require a bit of experimenting with the timing and such.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow, right now I'm too tired. :p

hasslarn

Reaction score
hi if its not a big job i got 2 more spells i need help with
i did them my self they worked but not that good

It's 2 wow spells
1. Charge
2. Cat Form

-------
1. Runs to the enemy dealing 200 damage and stuns the target for 5 sec
-------
2.Changes the druids form to cat form and make its movement speed 40+

for cat form i saw in "WoW Arena" that he didnt replace the unit somehow he made exaclly same skills and all i tried my best but i only replace it and thats what i dont want to do cuze then the new unit willspawn in the townhall.

Draphoelix

It's not the wintercold that's killing me
Reaction score
Is this request thread still on? Since I got a spell too but dunno, long time no post, you still take requests?

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
Hi! I've got a request for you, if you have the spare time. In my D&D map, I'm in a big need of a "blindness" spell, but I have no idea how to do it.
It's a unit spell with one level, that causes the target to have no sight vision and 50% chance of missing in combat...

Special Effect = Not important, just something, but icon could be the sleep one...

I don't know if it's possible, but you'd solve a hell of a problem for me if it is :)

Thanks, Sajber

Fhxy

Reaction score
my spell is pretty simple

mass hex

hex random 10 enemy units around the triggering units :D

PiCkstix

Reaction score
I want to see if you can make this spell better than me because I want what works best.

Paintball
Normal Unit Ability, 1 Level.

Shoots the paintball to a target point (paintball dummy model = Wisp). If a unit is hit by a paintball, it dies (even if an ally). The special effect explosion at the point of death will be done by me (I have some custom models for this).

Also, if the paintball hits an obstruction (tree, fence etc.) it will just blow up and deal no damage.

If you can do this using a pathing determiner, I will be more grateful and it will be easier for me. :D

Thanks alot.
PS: I will also be doing this spell, this will give you your practice and will give me the best choice. :p

Thread:Making Paintball Explode on Collision

megaflame566

Reaction score
String Shockwave

Descrpiction:
The Caster Unit Sends out strings to hold the enemy and then sends 3 shock waves to attack them while held
Level 1 10 damage per sec\100 per shockwave
Level 2 20 damage per sec\100 per shockwave
Level 3 30 damage per sec\100 per shockwave
(Holds for 5 seconds)
Icon:Abillites\AerialShackels

---------------------------------------------------------------
i havent been having much luck on this spell bc im not so good with dummies
if you need more detail or something just tell me

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.