[Spell] Spell Problem - Call Forth

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Code:
Call Forth
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Call Forth 
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Call Forth  for (Casting unit)) Equal to 1
            Then - Actions
                Set Caster_Target = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
                Set Call_Forth_Caster = (Casting unit)
                Unit - Pause Call_Forth_Caster
                Sound - Play Call_Forth <gen>
                Wait 10.00 seconds
                Sound - Play Call_Forth_Teleport <gen>
                Unit - Unpause Call_Forth_Caster
                Unit - Move Call_Forth_Caster instantly to Caster_Target
                Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Casting unit)) to (Position of Call_Forth_Caster) over 0.00 seconds
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 400.00 of (Position of Call_Forth_Caster) matching (((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Call_Forth_Caster)) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Matching unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Monsoon\MonsoonBoltTarget.mdl
                        Unit - Set life of (Matching unit) to ((Life of (Matching unit)) - 500.00)
            Else - Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Level of Call Forth  for (Casting unit)) Equal to 2
            Then - Actions
                Set Caster_Target = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
                Set Call_Forth_Caster = (Casting unit)
                Unit - Pause Call_Forth_Caster
                Sound - Play Call_Forth <gen>
                Wait 5.00 seconds
                Sound - Play Call_Forth_Teleport <gen>
                Unit - Unpause Call_Forth_Caster
                Unit - Move Call_Forth_Caster instantly to Caster_Target
                Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Casting unit)) to (Position of Call_Forth_Caster) over 0.00 seconds
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 400.00 of (Position of Call_Forth_Caster) matching (((Picked unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of Call_Forth_Caster)) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Matching unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Other\Monsoon\MonsoonBoltTarget.mdl
                        Unit - Set life of (Matching unit) to ((Life of (Matching unit)) - 1000.00)
            Else - Actions

Okay, this is my ultimate skill for my Tauren in my map Tauren Tag. It works fine it's just the damage which is screwing me up. This spell is a spell which instantly teleports the Tauren to the position of the unit, then deals 500-1000 damage to any enemies nearby. Whenever I use this, it just teleports him and it doesn't do any damage to enemies and it doesn't show the monsoon special effect. Any help appreciated.

~Spiky (WarLuvr)
A new tag map with Taurens as the taggers! Same gameplay ideas, not the same map as Sheep Tag. Runners have to build a base to survive against the Taurens and must last 30 minutes to win. Taurens must pulverize all the Runners within 30 minutes to win. Download Tauren Tag here. Want to learn how to make a tag map? Go to my Tutorial to learn how!

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Use the "Unit - Make unit do X damage in X range with spell type X and (I forget the rest)"

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.