Spellbook Problem

BobDolee

Reaction score
So I've created my spell books but I am having a problem make the char gain a skill a certain levels.

Squishinator

Reaction score
be more specific, if you have that spell you want gained listed in the spellbook in the object editor, then when you add the ability thru tiggers it should add it to the spell book...

BobDolee

Reaction score
be more specific, if you have that spell you want gained listed in the spellbook in the object editor, then when you add the ability thru tiggers it should add it to the spell book...

Oh, srry. Well I guess Im trying to say that I have a spellbook for a level one char and I want it to gain a new spell at level 3. So would I have to have to trigger the char to learn a new spellbook at level 3 or can I add a skill to the spellbook ability?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
You'd either have to disable all the spells that are in the spellbook that he can't have, then enable them as he levels.
OR
12 different spellbooks... 1 with level 1 abillity, 2nd with the level 1 and level 2 ability.. blahhh blahh blahhh :nuts:

BobDolee

Reaction score
12 different spellbooks... 1 with level 1 abillity, 2nd with the level 1 and level 2 ability.. blahhh blahh blahhh :nuts:

I dont know how to enable them as he levels...

I was hoping I didnt have to create 12 different spellbooks...

WilliamPa

Reaction score
Works for both but the spellbook must have the ability you enable

e: And of course unit must also own the spellbook spell if you want to add another book.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.