Sticky trail spell

b_ray210

Reaction score
Hey guys its been a while since i edited and ive forgotten everything. Im trying to make a spell that i can cast and for the next (10?) seconds it lays a trail behind him that slows units that walk in it. ive figured out how to lay the trail (im using little webs every 0.35 seconds) but they stack up on top of eachother if i stop moving and it looks bad. also i cant figure out how to make it slow units that walk on it. thanks guys! (and girls)

edit its an instant spell

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey guys its been a while since i edited and ive forgotten everything. Im trying to make a spell that i can cast and for the next (10?) seconds it lays a trail behind him that slows units that walk in it. ive figured out how to lay the trail (im using little webs every 0.35 seconds) but they stack up on top of eachother if i stop moving and it looks bad. also i cant figure out how to make it slow units that walk on it. thanks guys! (and girls)

edit its an instant spell

to stop the stacking add if then else if your trail unit is in x range = false then create your trail unit

to slow units mayby give the trail unit endurance aura with negative values that targets enermys

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.