Story for a ninja

troyboy

Reaction score
hey looking for creative people here to make me a hero story for my new hero. The ninja.

dnt need to say much. i think everyone knows wat a ninja is .

+rep goes to the helper

tobbygnome

Reaction score
What do you meen by hero 'story'.
Be more specific as to what you want us to be creative with.

rDs_RaVeN

Reaction score
Ninja
Once being a ninja of the Clan Jimijuto, because of the great war between Samurai and Ninjas, he was the only Ninja that survived and his clan was slaughtered.To revenge his Clan he decided to join (Your map theme) for training and have some fun.After preparing his shurinkens and sharped his katana the Ninja is ready for Battle!

tobbygnome

Reaction score
From the far mountains of Haung Shan, this ninja being the fastest warrior and the most feared assasin of the Hai-Chan dynastic fleed his sanctuary after the siege of the Hiati Clan. He knew numbers were against him so he fled to (Your MAP HERE) to train up his skills and discipline. The ninja is ready for any battle and his reflexes are sharper than his blade. something like that.

DiFm

Reaction score
The 13th Ninja Leader of the foot clan. In the last war the clan was annhilated only he survived. now he wanders alone a leader without a clan or village.

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Far East Ninja
At the far east, The ninjas ruled over that land for over 80 years. A young ninja was born. They continued living peacefully until a great Demon Lord came and ressurected all they have killed. A group of ninjas escaped, to find refuge on the mountains, where undisturbed, they can maximize their ninja skills and take revenge on the Demon Lord himself.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.