TheHelper map Submissions!!!

Anything.

Reaction score
A freakin' Hermit Crab. Oh yeahs.

Edit
DAMN YOU!! I wanted the Hermit Crab :)

I guess I could be a Mule... YES A MULE.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Anything. said:
A freakin' Hermit Crab. Oh yeahs.

Edit
DAMN YOU!! I wanted the Hermit Crab :)

I guess I could be a Mule... YES A MULE.
A packmule?
Just it?
You could be anything, Anything.
So maybe I'll make you this:
Every X secs of game time, I'll be replacing your avata with another random one, you like it?

G

G1thy4nk1

oh i know, where can i find a DemonHunterMorphed or a Kil'jaeden avatar?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Grim Reaper(Import!)
If not then...
The Undead Beetle or The Dread Lord

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hey NiKaNoRoU_GR, on third thought, I want to be a Red Wolf. The color is red but not fully red. Also add a few flames on my model if possible. I hope you see this post.
<('-'<) <('-')> (>'-')>

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Thanatos_820 said:
Hey NiKaNoRoU_GR, on third thought, I want to be a Red Wolf. The color is red but not fully red. Also add a few flames on my model if possible. I hope you see this post.
<('-'<) <('-')> (>'-')>
heh, I'll change you :)
Darox, sry, Smith_s9 added the Dreadlord avatar to Seth...unless he refuses, he'll be having it :eek:

rayquaza218

Reaction score
"rayquaza"
implies a green dragon... or maybe a pokeball, naw... if theres no blademaster, or blackrock dude, then im it. if there is, then lemme be a green dragon, and make me hover!

actually you know what? i think ima make my model special, leave mine as a blademaster of blackrock, i wanna add special effects to him. :rolleyes:

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
rayquaza218 said:
"rayquaza"
implies a green dragon... or maybe a pokeball, naw... if theres no blademaster, or blackrock dude, then im it. if there is, then lemme be a green dragon, and make me hover!

actually you know what? i think ima make my model special, leave mine as a blademaster of blackrock, i wanna add special effects to him. :rolleyes:
green dragon, here you go!!!!

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
Could I be a Warlock?
well, I might not be any good around here to add me, but I'll be soon, I PROMISE

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
R@d14nc3 said:
Could I be a Warlock?
well, I might not be any good around here to add me, but I'll be soon, I PROMISE
ok, I will.
but do not promise such things.
and about you hero build:
I said neither bash nor any extra abilities for any of the TH map heroes

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
ok, I will.
but do not promise such things.
and about you hero build:
I said neither bash nor any extra abilities for any of the TH map heroes
ok ok, but thanks anyway :D

W

WC3_GOD

How about a black rifleman...If you dont like black make it anything u want ;)

N

Nezgibs

so even i can have an avatar in it?????? id like Illidan evil if it hasnt been taken :p (i didnt look closely at list of avatars) and if thats taken i would like to be the crypt lord beetle thing (god i havnt played a b.net game in so long)

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Nezgibs said:
so even i can have an avatar in it?????? id like Illidan evil if it hasnt been taken :p (i didnt look closely at list of avatars) and if thats taken i would like to be the crypt lord beetle thing (god i havnt played a b.net game in so long)

I have the beetle if I can't get the Grim Reaper...just a FYI

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Nezgibs said:
you guys have asked 15 times Illidan.
Sfilip, and others 2 have the Illidan morphs
so you get the Crypt Lord, kc102 the Grim Reaper, and WC3 God the black rifleman ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.