Trigger Help

Hot

Reaction score

How can i do a trigger like this?

If a hero comes near a specific unit i want it to be invisible. And when it moves away from the unit he gets visible.

The units are plants and stuff i want the hero to hide in. I
dont want to use regions,
becuse then i would have to make tons of regions:thdown:

Is it possible to add an uppgrade to a bulding/unit via a trigger?

+rep :)

Fallen-Kid

Reaction score
Have a aura on the plants. When a unit comes within X range of a plant give them invisibility.Periodic, Check for buff if equal to false, remove whatever means of invisibility you gave them.

The second one i don't know. I don't think so with GUI but i might just not know how so....

Hot

Reaction score
Have a aura on the plants. When a unit comes within X range of a plant give them invisibility.Periodic, Check for buff if equal to false, remove whatever means of invisibility you gave them.

The second one i don't know. I don't think so with GUI but i might just not know how so....

thx:thup:

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
For number 2 you could use an ability with the same attributes as the upgrade and the effect (Charge Gold and Lumber)

Then when the ability is casted, replace the unit with an exact replica except has an upgrade, force upgrade, then make the player select the unit, if the upgrade's cancelled, replace the unit again with the original.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.