Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Water Nova tran
    Actions
        Set Caster = (Casting unit)
        Set CastingPoint = (Position of Caster)
        Set angle = (Facing of Caster)
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to (360 / 20), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Wisp for (Owner of Caster) at CastingPoint facing angle degrees
                Set L_Unit = (Last created unit)
                Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to L_Unit
                Unit - Add Carrion Swarm to L_Unit
                Unit - Set level of Carrion Swarm for L_Unit to (Level of Water Nova tran for Caster)
                Unit - Order L_Unit to Undead Dreadlord - Carrion Swarm (CastingPoint offset by 500.00 towards angle degrees)
                Set angle = (angle + 20.00)

the only thing is that u see the wisps around it and u see the swarms coming from the wisps not the caster, and i dont understand this with "dummy unit" please explain it, thnx.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Why do you have the For loop?

addeownage

Reaction score
Whitesock said:
change the dummie's transparency (don't remember how to do that but I think it's under art) and set it's collision size (in editor) to 0 in the Object Editor. You might wanna set the shadow size to 0 so you don't see a shadow.

its still messed up, they dont come from caster, even if u dont see the dummies and they have collision size 0 they arent stacked when created...

Oreo_clan

Reaction score
I usually don't use a wisp to be my Dummy Unit. But it works i guess... I'd add locust to it, make it undetectable and all that which was stated earlier... And I would make sure...

Wait... What is wrong? What is not working. That would help us a lot more...

Wait... Nvm...

Anyway, Use locust. And make it a flying unit. That helps so much. Take out runs when attacked (can flee.).

And I don't waste time using a trigger to add a generic expiration... Make his hp negative. I usually go for 10 hp, -10 regeneration. Cast backswing and Cast Point I set to 0.

And if you didn't know this... I'm guessing you didn't since you wasted time putting in an equation instead of a number... 360/20=18...

Also, I would remove that CasterPoint, to avoid leaks.

Given that you want it to come from the caster is impossible. Since you want 18 spells to go off at the same time, it will never be perfect. The closest you can get is 0 collision, flying unit, and locust. Other than that you are asking for too much...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.