Two Kings | Gold Rush 2

BioDiablo

Reaction score
» 2 Kings
» 8 Peasants
» Melee Subtype
Peasants support King with resources while he carries the difficult task of defeating the other King. If nothing else - it's roleplay and teamwork.
Download here
This is only the beginning of series. Much more will be added (new races, heroes, units). Currently you can't play it Single Player just because there will be noone to control King (so it's disabled).
Feedback appreciated.

» F.A.Q. «
Peasant: Wtf do I have to do here?
Map Maker: Gather gold/wood and give to your King.

Peasant: What the …? I am a slave? o_O
Map Maker: Basically, yes.

King: And what am I supposed to do?
Map Maker: Make army and pwn the other King.

Peasant or King: This map is awsome, can I be in the Credit list?
Map Maker: Credit list is for beta testers. This counts as alfa map already.

Peasant: Screw you, this is fu*king boring map.
Map Maker: Fine with me, go play DoTA (or whatever else).

King: Those creeps just don't stop spawning, that's lame >.<
Map Maker: Firstly - they do stop. Secondly - this is called Gold Rush for a reason.

Peasant: OMG, make some units for us/add items to the shops!
Map Maker: The painful experience shows that the Peasants are rather more willing to spend their greens on units/items then give them to King. This is roleplay afterall…

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well, this is an interesting idea for a war type game, but I don't think most people would like it. People want the action, not the work.

Like the whole entire game as a peasant, all you do is get resources and give it to your king? For how long? 10 minutes? 30 minutes? 1 hour? Maybe you could mix it up for the peasants, and add something original for the peasant players to have fun yet still strategically help their king. :thup:

EDIT: Off-Topic:
LQTM! 911 posts.

BioDiablo

Reaction score
I have been thinking over that for some while. Best that I could come up with were the creep waves that are coming and usually messing up things for Peasants :). The primary target of creeps is the King's base but they attack everything on their path to it (this includes the poor Peasants). By the time the 5th wave ends (around 25. minute) King usually has an army big enough to attack the other King.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Why not make king just get tax from peasents. They peasents can spend the remainder.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.