Upcoming Anime Titles: Fall 2009

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Upcominganimetitlesbanner.png

Upcoming Anime Titles: Fall 2009 (September/October/November)
さいシンあにめたいとる | あき 2009

Previous Upcoming Anime Titles Threads
April-May 2009|June-August 2009 | September-November 2009

Disclaimer: All the titles in this thread might not be the only new releases and I used external sources for the information, so accuracy is not guaranteed. Release dates vary in your country/region. I do not own any of the series listed as such, all copyrights © apply to their respective owners..

[Click to Full Size Image]
58a9d75557e7db569fca2702da4c904f1249009529_full.jpg

V1 preview made by chartfag and Denizen.

The above V1 preview of Fall anime is quite visible all over the net, and is embedded in almost every anime site/blog I saw in my Google search query, but I daresay there are anime releases other than what's displayed in the preview. And I made a changes regarding the media categories; removed live action (they're adaptations of anime, not animated films themselves, thus better suited as movies, with cast:eek:). And you notice that some anime series are written in bold letters, that means they're the releases I like :p

Media:
Television [TV]
Original Video Animation [OVA]
Anime Movies/Animated Film [Movie]
Original Net Animation [ONA]
Specials [Special]

September 2009
September 5 2009:
Jungle Emperor Leo [TV]

September 9 2009:
Galaxy Express 999: Towards the Diamond Ring [Movie]

September 13 2009:
Battle Spirits: Shounen Gehika Dan [TV]

September 19 2009:
Duel Masters: Lunatic God Saga & Penguin no Mondai: Shiawase no Aoi Tori de Go-Pen-nasai [Movie]

September 24 2009:
Queen's Blade: Heir to the Throne [TV]

October 2009
October 1 2009:
Nyankoi! [TV]
Kämpfer [TV]

October 2 2009:
Armed Librarians: Book of Bantorra [TV]
TO [OVA]

October 3 2009:
Tales of Vesperia ~The First Strike~ [Movie]
Shugo Chara Party! [TV]
Usaru-san [TV]
The Sacred Blacksmith [TV]

October 4 2009:
Natsu no Arashi! Haru, Natsu, Fuyu Uchi [TV]
Yumeiro Pâtissière [TV]
Sora no Otoshimono (Heaven's Lost Property) [TV]

October 5 2009:
Kanokon ~Manatsu no Daishanikusai~: Episode 1 [TV]
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Purezza♪ [TV]
Shin Koihime†Musou [TV]

October 6 2009:
Kobato [TV]
11eyes [TV]
Kimi ni Todoke [TV]

October 7 2009:
Sasameki Koto [TV]

October 8 2009:
Himitsukessha Taka no Tsume Countdown [TV]

October 10 2009:
ATOM [Movie]

October 11 2009:
Kanokon ~Manatsu no Daishanikusai~: Episode 2 [TV]

October 12 2009:
Fairy Tail [TV]
Tamagotchi [TV]
New Three Musketeers [TV]
Toriko / Naruto 10th Special / Yu-Gi-Oh! 10th Special / Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 10th Special [Movie Shorts] (for the Jump Super Anime Tour event)

October 17 2009:
Winter Sonata [TV]
Mahoromatic: Special Chapter ~Tadaima◇Okaeri~ (Episode 1) [TV]
Hidamari Sketch x365 Special Part 1 [TV]

October 23 2009:
Akikan! [OVA]
Shakugan no Shana S [OVA]a
Kemono to Chat [OVA]

October 24 2009:
Mahoromatic: Special Chapter ~Tadaima◇Okaeri~ (Episode 2) [TV]
Hidamari Sketch x365 Special Part 2 [TV]

October 27 2009:
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Special Edition [OVA]

October 31 2009:
Fresh Precure! Omocha no Kuni wa Himitsu ga Ippai!? [Movie]

Unknown Release Dates | October 2009:
Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini [TV]
Asura Cryin’ 2 [TV]
White Album Second Season [TV]
Inuyasha: The Final Act [TV]
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun [TV]
Romance of the Three Kingdoms [TV]
Kuuchuu Buranko (Trapeze) [TV]
Tegami Bachi [TV]
Seitokai no Ichizon [TV]
Miracle Train ~Ooedo-sen e Youkoso~ [TV]
KIDDY GiRL-AND [TV]
Tentai Senshi Sunred Second Season [TV]
Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu [TV]
Stitch! Second Season [TV]
Kaidan Restaurant [TV]

November 2009
November 21 2009:
Macross Frontier ~Itsuwari no Utahime~ [Movie]
Mai Mai Miracle [Movie]

November 28 2009:
Eden of The East the Movie I: The King of Eden [Movie]

--------------------------------------------

Much thanks to Animenewsnetwork.com, Wikipedia, Crunchyroll.com and moetron.com since they are the primary sources for all this information.

Up Next: Winter 2009 Anime Releases (December/January/February)

This will be quite a busy time for you guys since school days have started (mine started much earlier) and I hope you could find some time to watch these series once they're available in your country. Oh, and don't hesitate to send me PM/VM for any errors, typos or any problems, and please leave a reply to this thread:D

~jonadrian619

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
The Shakugan no Shana OVA series, Shakugan no Shana S is to be aired during this fall aswell. According to MAL the air date of ep 1 is October 23. Whereas this is correct or not I do not know, but they usually keep accurate info.

Also:

> November 28 2009:
Eden of The East the Movie I: The King of Eden [Movie]

Yay for more Higashi no Eden :D

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Yes Shakugan no Shana S will indeed be aired at Oct. 23.

Also added Akikan! OVA :)D) and Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Special.

Offtopic: This is my 990th post, just 10 more...but that'll take weeks..

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
Inuyasha? Sweet. I liked that series, I don't mind fillers. I'm also interested in Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
A sequel/movie to Eden of the East? :thup:
I just watched that a week ago or so, awesome anime I will try to get a thread for it designed soon

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.