Victory Based on Kills (was: Help...)

smurphy101

Reaction score
i have a leaderboard, for a hero arena map, the leaderboard counts the amount of kills the player has and also counts there teams total kills. The problem i am having is how to end the match and declare a winning when a teams total kills reach 50/75/100 depending on what the host chose, the thing i want is basicly the triggers used in Angel Arena Maps (leaderboard,win,lose triggers) and update i am just finding it difficult to duplicate them in my map

laxperson808

Reaction score
You (should if u don't) have a varible for number of kills .. and you have 3 triggers (all off at start) which start with Var(name) becomes = to X
then your win actions

so
Trigger:
  • Kills
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)

then
Trigger:
  • Victory 1
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • Kills[(Player number of (Picked player))] Greater than or equal to 75.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Win
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing

For it to be team kills.. change the player number of owner of unit to player team number of owner of unit

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.