Victory?

aussj4link

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me think of a concrete way to make victory happen! lol, in my map I have up to 12 players and they decide before the game what race they want (if they choose to play melee style) and what teams they are on. How would I go about making it so that if only 1 team remains that team wins? I figured out defeat, just made it so that if a unit dies, if unit is owned by a player and he has no units left it defeats him, just cant seem to figure out what to do about the victory part lol.

Failenx

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Just make an integer variable called RemainingTeams and set it equal to 12 in the initialization and when you defeat the player, just do
Trigger:
  • Set RemainingTeams = RemainingTeams - 1

Then you can use the integer to check how many teams are remaing every 1 sec of game time or something.

aussj4link

Reaction score
I'm sorry I'm retarded, cant seem to figure what you mean. How would I setup in the beginning how many teams there are, if there is 3v3v3v3 I would want the integer to be 4, however if there is 2v2v2v2v2 I would want integer to be 5, if its only 1v1 then integer needs to be 2. I get the part when the integer is 1 do victory for remaining team.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.