General Virginia mom furious after stranger turned Instagram photo of her children into meme

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
A Virginia mom is furious after a stranger turned an Instagram photo of her children into an online meme featuring a slew of insulting hashtags.

Ciara Logan said she was stunned to see how the innocent snap of her 8-year-old son posing in a suit with her twin 2-year-old girls was converted into an offensive joke for the Internet.

And the Henrico resident revealed she only stumbled across the shocking image by chance after a mystery man had liked three pictures on her page.

"As I scrolled through his pictures, I saw this picture of my children," Logan told CBS 6. The cute shot, which Logan had shared online on Father's Day for her family and friends, now contained a large caption and a series of hashtags.

They referenced the movie "The Color Purple," the missing school girls in Nigeria and appeared to imply that the little boy was a hustler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope this happens more often to teach all those idiots out there a lesson.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
It was a pretty bad meme though, I would be rather upset if my likeness was used in such a horrifically unfunny way.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
bc70fdad258cc0fdb2fbeea9169b49ddc3bd70cca780f88037fda3dee52f8a81.jpg

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.