Warcraft 4: The Awakening - |Map of the Week #10|

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
It's not that bad. All I'd have to do is CnP the trigger and modify is for target points.

I hope so :D I don't want any more work on your side then it already is. BTW any info on the Chronician so far? I can't wait to try out that Chronosphere.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
All I have done so far is all but one. Chronosphere being the last.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Why do you guys post literally every single minute. o.o Say like 10 lines in one post rather than one line in 10 posts.

Just an idea even if late for the Chronosphere, maybe the target selection is a single-area target pointer, like the ones where it's like single-target but you don't have to select units. That way, it can be target and also AoE... hmmm... that's like basically AoE without showing the AoE selector.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I was planning that from the start?

bradleo

Reaction score
Are you going to add the weather changer neutral building and whatever other weather based units you were thinking about? Ill put that page number up here in a bit...
Edit: 21-22, and maybe one post on 23.
17-23 are probably the best pages to get ideas.

captainrads

Reaction score
Say I've got an idea for Time Warp, though I'm not sure if its possible: What if when you held a key down(like shift) it changed from single-target to AOE?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Say I've got an idea for Time Warp, though I'm not sure if its possible: What if when you held a key down(like shift) it changed from single-target to AOE?

It is impossible, without using a third party program.

captainrads

Reaction score
It is impossible, without using a third party program.
Damn, that sucks. Although using a spellbook to choose could make microing a lot harder. I think your option is to either choose one or the other or put both of them as seperate skills, but don't use a spell book.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1. when is the demo or beta coming out:p?
2. What kind of race is forsaken:D:rolleyes:?

do you remember in the Frozen Throne when Sylvanas Windrunner was part of the scourge, but became a free undead and then got that dreadlord varimathras to be her bitch? yeah, she formed the forsaken. Its a group of undead who were freed from the scourge.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
How far along is the total process of this project?

In total progress of the Melee side... about 40%. The campaign comes after the melee, since I want to perfect all the units before I start anything. On lore and campaign story though about 70%.
Why do you guys post literally every single minute. o.o Say like 10 lines in one post rather than one line in 10 posts.

Because it is hard to find people on msn because of times. Plus, when we are talking about something someone the next day can point something out.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
In total progress of the Melee side... about 40%. The campaign comes after the melee, since I want to perfect all the units before I start anything. On lore and campaign story though about 70%.

Very nice.

Anyway, if you need some help with spells or systems, I can lend a hand.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Very nice.

Anyway, if you need some help with spells or systems, I can lend a hand.

Well Renendaru right now has got quite a few spells on his back, he could lend a Hand if your willing to help. On the front page their are a heap of few spells that need to be done, right now he's working on the Chronician spells so perhaps you could try the Wizards Spells? Thanks for the offer +rep :thup:

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
do you actually have the whole story?
if you have, post it now... don't post part by part of the story... we can't give you ideas/suggestions (at least me) or anything if we don't know what are you having in mind
if you don't have the whole story yet, think of it first then go on to the campaign creation

MasterOfRa

Reaction score
Why couldn't Hakkar be brought back from the dead like Lord Xavious or whatever his name was, I think there is some arguing to be done about that :)

kingbdogz

Reaction score
do you actually have the whole story?
if you have, post it now... don't post part by part of the story... we can't give you ideas/suggestions (at least me) or anything if we don't know what are you having in mind
if you don't have the whole story yet, think of it first then go on to the campaign creation

Well, I don't want to release the story just yet because it still needs fine tuning and a check from Wc3shady (the master of lore :rolleyes:) but ATM I'm working on melee a lot. Lately, I've been making a cloud system where clouds float around and moves in a direction depending on wind direction and speeds up depending on the wind level. The wind will be on a Multiboard. So far the clouds do nothing, but when I get someone to make a weather system with them, (or when I get better at Jass) then we can really start to see some major changes in gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.