Environment Weather Channel Founder: Global Warming ‘Greatest Scam in History’

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
It is the greatest scam in history. I am amazed, appalled and highly offended by it. Global Warming; It is a SCAM. Some dastardly scientists with environmental and political motives manipulated long term scientific data to create an illusion of rapid global warming. Other scientists of the same environmental whacko type jumped into the circle to support and broaden the “research” to further enhance the totally slanted, bogus global warming claims. Their friends in government steered huge research grants their way to keep the movement going. Soon they claimed to be a consensus.

Last edited:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I new this all along :)
Sea level rises 5cm every millennium.
Thats 1 meter every 20,000 years (at the rate its rising now)

Nice Avatar TH :D

Reaction score
He focuses in politics, scientists, etc, but all of them being American. How about the studies in foreign countries? You know, they are the majority.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I knew this...it was obvious..

The earth heats and cools the same over the years

In the past it has been heated to a very hot temperature and melted the ice caps...this created a super storm that set the world back into the frozen age..

Then is what will happen again...then the earth will start to heat up slowly...and continue this course

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Theres nothing stopping this article from being a scam too?

I never really paid much attention to global wamring, but this doesnt suprise me really.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
I found this founding obvious as well. Political interest always have something to gain; either through mass diversion, hysteria, playing the stock market, or for other reasons far more devious than the common public can pick up on. It was obvious because of how quickly the media made such a big issue out of a scientific event that is extremely slow in developing.

Even if global warming is the issue that some say it is; it is not an issue that scientist would have just woke up one day and said, oh sh*t, I think that the world is being heated like a microwave. It’s a slow process, and its affects have been under study for decades; however, the media had precise timing for whatever reasons to signal thier pseudo red flag, this is why I choose not to be moved by it, or to worry.

I would rather spend more time worrying about real threats, like our threat on freedom that our government posses, or our government itself for the matter. With that said I do believe completely that all individuals need to be more conscience of their affects on the environment. We only have one earth, and even with global warming being greatly exaggerated; I believe that it would be ill to think that we can just continue to throw pollutants into our environment, waste energy, and remain overall inept to our affects on the environment.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tis an excuse for the government to raise congestion charges.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Wait.. so global warming isn't real? :eek:.

I was a fool to trust those scientists!

EDIT: wait.. where's the evidence against Global Warming? :p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Global Warming IS real, just that it's by natural causes. It's a cycle.

My question though, is will it wipe us all out?

grim001

Reaction score
When it's impossible to predict the outcome, take the actions that are least fatal if they are wrong.

Millions of children in third world nations are starving to death because of the anti-capitalist agenda pushed by the leftists perpetuating the global warming scam.

How many people have died from climate change? Zero.
How many people have died from "fighting climate change?" Countless.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
Global Warming IS real, just that it's by natural causes. It's a cycle.
True, but global warming the way the media tells us is fake in my opinion.

esb

Reaction score
Wait... so Al Gore lied to us?... lol

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
A form of global warming is natural, yes. However, there is no denying that humans enhance the process and increase the speed. Eventually, the whole cycle is going to happen. We can either continue as we are and make that moment sooner, or we can change and make that moment further away, perhaps increasing our chances in finding a solution or a way to escape.

esb

Reaction score
So we would be delaying the inevitable? Why not prepare for it instead?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
A form of global warming is natural, yes. However, there is no denying that humans enhance the process and increase the speed. Eventually, the whole cycle is going to happen. We can either continue as we are and make that moment sooner, or we can change and make that moment further away, perhaps increasing our chances in finding a solution or a way to escape.

huh, that is exactly what this artical was about. What you just said is what this is saying doesn't happen.

And honestly, I would believe it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.