I wont write too much for my HORRIBLE english

Well... The title says everything...

Test.jpg

Test2.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U3MN72HV

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
those arent legible, post them like this...

copy your trigger as text from the world editor by right clicking the trigger and selecting copy as text, then past that inside tags like this
Trigger:
  • [/wc3 ]
    • use <a href="http://translate.google.com/#" target="_blank" class="link link--external" rel="nofollow ugc noopener">this</a> to translate to english and back

wi3122

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Pick Unit Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Bouncy Rock
    • Actions
      • Set BouncyRockCaster = (Casting unit)
      • Set BouncyRockCastPt = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set PosBouncyRockCaster = (Position of BouncyRockCaster)
      • Unit Group - Add BouncyRockCaster to AntiBugBRCasterGp
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of BouncyRockCaster) at (PosBouncyRockCaster offset by 0.00 towards (Angle from PosBouncyRockCaster to BouncyRockCastPt) degrees) facing (Angle from PosBouncyRockCaster to BouncyRockCastPt) degrees
      • Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to RockBallGp
      • Trigger - Turn on First Target &lt;gen&gt;

Trigger:
  • First Target
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.02 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Turn collision for (Random unit from RockBallGp) Off
      • Unit - Move (Random unit from RockBallGp) instantly to ((Position of (Random unit from RockBallGp)) offset by 10.00 towards (Facing of (Random unit from RockBallGp)) degrees)
      • Unit Group - Add all units of (Units within 75.00 of (Position of (Random unit from RockBallGp)) matching ((((Matching unit) is in AntiBugBRCasterGp) Equal to False) and (((Matching unit) is dead) Equal to False))) to GpBouncyRockFirstTarget
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Random unit from AntiBugBRCasterGp) is in GpBouncyRockFirstTarget) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit Group - Remove (Random unit from AntiBugBRCasterGp) from GpBouncyRockFirstTarget
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (GpBouncyRockFirstTarget is empty) Equal to False
          • ((Random unit from AntiBugBRCasterGp) is in GpBouncyRockFirstTarget) Equal to False
        • Then - Actions
          • Set PosFirstTargetBR = (Position of (Random unit from RockBallGp))
          • Unit - Remove (Random unit from RockBallGp) from the game
          • Unit Group - Remove all units from RockBallGp
          • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of BouncyRockCaster) at ((Position of (Random unit from GpBouncyRockFirstTarget)) offset by 75.00 towards (((Angle from PosBouncyRockCaster to PosFirstTargetBR) - (Distance between PosFirstTargetBR and (Position of (Random unit from GpBouncyRockFirstTarget)))) / 2.00) degrees) facing (((Distance between PosBouncyRockCaster and PosFirstTargetBR) - (Angle from PosFirstTargetBR to (Position of (Random unit from GpBouncyRockFirstTarget)))) / 2.00) degrees
          • Unit Group - Add (Last created unit) to RockBallGp
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Random unit from GpBouncyRockFirstTarget) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Random unit from RockBallGp))) Equal to False
              • ((Random unit from GpBouncyRockFirstTarget) is A structure) Equal to False
              • ((Random unit from GpBouncyRockFirstTarget) is Magic Immune) Equal to False
              • ((Random unit from GpBouncyRockFirstTarget) is An Ancient) Equal to False
              • ((Random unit from GpBouncyRockFirstTarget) is Mechanical) Equal to False
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Cause BouncyRockCaster to damage (Random unit from GpBouncyRockFirstTarget), dealing ((50.00 x (Real((Level of Bouncy Rock for BouncyRockCaster)))) + 0.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
            • Else - Actions
          • Set BouncyRockMaxRange = 0.00
        • Else - Actions

IGNORE In this second part begins where "Set PosFirstTarget = (Position of ..." down, everything below that ignore them.

Just want to know why I did not recognize the unit who cast the spell, well: I take it as a unit either, and the missile strikes the caster himself. Which, even though I was hours changing variables and groups of unity, could not do

GFreak45

Reaction score
put [/wc3] at the end of the trigger and
Trigger:
  • at the beginning so we can read it easier

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Most people wont do your work for you, this is not what we're here for. We're here to help you understand the problem so you can learn from it.

Now, even though you say the title says everything, I have no idea what the problem is. I can look at the two triggers without understanding the problem. Now, I think you'll get help faster if you use google translate(GFreak45 linked this earlier in the thread) and explain the problem thoroughly and what you want to achieve.

wi3122

Reaction score
The problem is that a skill (like Elune's Arrow, just bouncing) take me as target. that is, the caster takes it as a goal how I can change this?

falghar

Reaction score
do you actually want this to strike every unit except the caster allied or enemy? or just enemy?

GFreak45

Reaction score
is it like a bounce? because you could just make a chain lightning that hits all targets and change the projectile to the ball and slow the speed drastically

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.