What Spell gives a unit splash damage effect

tobbygnome

Reaction score
can someone plz give me a list or just one spell that gives a unit or hero the ability to have their attack do splash damage instead of direct missile damage!!?

D

Dhramin

i THINK in the list of item abilities, the orb of fire gives splash damage, so if u went into the item editor and checked the name of the ability the orb of fire has, then into the ability editor and went to that ability, you could change it to how you want it and i THINK that would do it... im not 100% sure but give it a go i think it wud work...

best of luck!

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
Dhramin said:
i THINK in the list of item abilities, the orb of fire gives splash damage, so if u went into the item editor and checked the name of the ability the orb of fire has, then into the ability editor and went to that ability, you could change it to how you want it and i THINK that would do it... im not 100% sure but give it a go i think it wud work...

best of luck!
I THINK you are right :p .

tobbygnome

Reaction score
thx for the help guys but when you see your ability for doing splash there is none for item abilities that have been customized so i just used cleaving attack for my modeled ability thx though!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.