Whats a good hero siege map

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
i guess widness depends on how many heros r defending/creeps are atking

Yep. Are you having towers within the lane? If so, are they opposite each other on the lane? If so again, then make sure you can fit both in the lane with room for like 1-3 more between them, depending on their size.

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i feel wat iv got now is to big ill add the map so far... just got starting terain can u suggest wat to add
i feel its way to big can u suggest to me how to make it smaller if it is to big

SHIT-FORGOT I DUBLE POSTED SOZ SOZ SOZ

EDIT: ADDED TO MY MAP
EDIT: THIS GOING DEAD??? NO 1 REPLYING ANY MORE.....

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
LOL let them the time, there was only 30 mins between your first and second post.

Also, 64X64, it WAY TOO SMALLL!

you cant do anything with that size, your game will be way too short.. but since you are started, i guess it is the bad moment to tell you!! Anyway, gonna test soon to see what it gives!

EDIT: oh well, map size seem pretty ok finally!

Also, move these towers so they dont ks the heroes and get all their creeps. Move them at the castle!

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
LOL let them the time, there was only 30 mins between your first and second post.
look at the time it was edited

wat els should i add just more specail events ?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Add special events and also add other lines like level 1-4 = line 1, 5-8 = line 2, you should change line simply because it is nicer to have a different place to fight. Just start triggering and see what it does!

Also, a thread die when it is about 3-4-5 days without replies!

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
lol im makin a specail event where u have to go thro a maze and the winner gets xxxx gold

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
you shouldnt.. that's not in link with hero siege, mazes are for maze maps and not for hero siege. I reccomend that special events be fights and RPG-like, things that ABSOLUTLY NEED heroes in them. Get it?

Try those!

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i got a event called the dark hole the heros have to survive for 1min wile fighting spawns of unit they have hi atk speed low dam and low hp and truesite so no 1 can just ww and stand there lol

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
hmm that sounds good but id make them have high atk speed and high hp aswell, just to toughen them up. id also make it around 3 mins cuz 1 min sounds too.....ez

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
I have a s-e (special event idea). Every hero are in an arena and suddently, they learnt they had to fight to survive and that the last hero to stand would be awarded a prize, the winning hero will be HP and DMG boosted and other heroes will not lose any lives but simply revive when dead, in front o the line!

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
oooh how about all the players are put into an arena, (special event) and in that arena fire randomly (or in a pattern) comes out of the ground and the last hero standing (or if the timer runs out) survivors get an HP boost. the fire kills the hero**
if you like my idea and u decide to make a pattern id suggest something like this:

X X X X X X
X X X X X
X X X X X X
X X X X X

then it waits 2 seconds then goes
the opposite (if x = fire and [space] = no fire, then alternate like X X X would become
X X

just an idea

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
im stuped on making the end of a event .... dunno wat to do

EDIT:tee that a kool idea but how would itrigger that?

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i dont think its that hard, im not the best at triggers but i would presume create regions, and then do special effect - fire thingy at "region" (youll have to remove leaks) and if unit in region during fire then kill unit, then wait 2 seconds, make special effect on the other areas, etc. (not sure ud best ask a pro at that)

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
id allso need a small arena and have the flame on evry part of the event... so no 1 can just stand in one spot

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
this is pretty easy to trigger, when i have time, i'll try to find a way to do it!

Stay tuned!

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Updated the map for use to look at go to page 3

how many special events should there be? iv got 3..... i think thats enufff. im also thiking of adding a feeding specail event

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.