Code:
Savage
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Level of Savage  for (Attacked unit)) Greater than 0
        (Percentage life of (Attacked unit)) Less than or equal to 25.00
    Actions
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy Caster for (Owner of (Attacked unit)) at (Position of (Attacked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Necromancer - Unholy Frenzy (Attacked unit)

If I set the position of the Attacked unit in a variable (to destroy it later) will it still be MUI? Thanks.

EDIT: Ok it wouldn't be MPI (long story) I just realized. How can I get this trigger to work if this is the case:

The unit already has Savage but it requires a tech item to be activated (it is passive). This makes it so the level of the ability is greater than 0 anyway even without the tech. How can I make it MPI and MUI so that when the player researches Savage, the trigger works for that players units?

1337D00D

1. Yes, it would still be, but only if there werent any waits in between setting and destroying.

2. Add a function to check if the upgrade was researched.

Estel3

Reaction score
Are you asking me something P&F?

Savage is a passive ability that is enabled when the tech item Savage is researched. I just have a problem with the trigger being MPI (and working properly). What I would do if it didn't have to be MPI would initially turn the trigger off and then when Savage is researched turn it on. However it needs to be MPI so that doesn't really work well (one person researches it, then it works for everyone even if they didn't research it).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.