Votes: 3 30.0%
  • crap

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
T

Tubba

*Votes crap*
*Reads description*
Hm. Seems decent. Though I'm not a fan of ORPG:s... Played a bit of SoL and PoM, never really liked them.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
It's hard to read the text on the screen. Also in the class table on your screen it's messed up (caster goes to warrior while before you said it goes to mage...).

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I dont like the loading screen, and please put it in a spoiler.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
from the load screen for classes, it looks far too generic, also reqireing such high lvls for job change would make the grind far too long <unless you lvl fast, but that would take away fro mthe game>

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
first off, i cant play it multiplayer <on a router, and i cant port it correctly> so i cant really have fun wit hthe map either way, also i wont have fun with it cuz i personaly hate open rpgs

As for the classes, they just seem really lame and generic.... also i personaly woudent want to grind 20 or so levels with just 6 skills..... only to get 6 differnt skills... who knows, maby something from my previous set could of bin usefull...

dungens arnt fun if theres no puzzle to them, lately in orpgs when the game say's "dungen" its just a room with paths with monsters, no puzzles and boreing as hell....

i suggest a multiboard instead of a leader board, multioards are much more organized and can keep track of alot more data, also they can be opened and closed

Arenas for pvping is generic....

Why try something when you know your not gona have fun with it....

Quauhtli

Reaction score
linamus are you actually reading what I said?
I said that the order isn't right because in the loading screen it goes Villager > Caster > Warrior ....

Quauhtli

Reaction score
Your villagers are lefties?

And apparently you still don't read my comment before.
It goes from VILLAGER to CASTER to WARRIOR .
So from a CASTER it goes to a WARRIOR.
Villager can pick either FIGHTER or CASTER in begin, apparently after that CASTER goes to WARRIOR (which is supposed to go after FIGHTER I presume).
Do you now understand what I mean?
The order in the picture isn't right

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Bad critics? I wouldn't say so. People helping you with you map? Yes. RPG Fans? A few. People who will play a ownage ORPG? Tonns.

Screenshots seem plain.

Maybe a better description about what is unique about this ORPG compared to others? ATM seems like quests, killing, lots of heroes (which aren't finished...), and thats about it o_O..

The loading screen wording is terrible for an RPG..."nice creeps"? lol. Extraordinarily unique creeps with custom abilities blah blah blah etc...

Unique camera = nobody play game. WC3 camera = okay. Customizable wc3 camera = best...

So yeah, hope that helps,
Knights:cool:

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
Well I guess its okay for a beta but you really need an idea that is original. Original classes or something. For example I believe that there was a game called the Black Road and whil it was for the most part a regular ORPG it had two unique things that made it fun to play. 1) It had a weapon/upgrade system I had never seen before 2) you had to fight off the waves of armies that wanted to destroy the city.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Could you please put this file on TH.net? I can't download it from Fileplanet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.