1001 kills for 40 minutes in Dota

B

BnE

Hi everybody, here is something for smile. I have killed 1001 enemy hereos for 40:41. It was in Dota 6.33 AI. No map cracking only killing. Disbelieve, believe...
Btw: Somewhere below may be image

Attachments

• DOTA.jpg
    DOTA.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 354

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
My guess is you edited the open dota map to give loads of kills instead of just 1 when you kill an enemy hero.

If the score is genuine, howver, then you need a job, ya' bum.

C

Chindril

- Single Player
- Whosyourdaddy
- Enemy Fountain

Good job dude.............

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Z0mfg U 1337-pro 0mfg Jus Kidin Hahaha Haxxorz Klerly, B4n Teeeh Stupid Haxxer!111111111111!!!!!111

56k Fanatic

Yeah I can do that with Picture Editing Programs like Photoshop too.
Even if you DIDN'T edit it with photoshop or crack the game it would be impossible. 1001 kills for 40 minutes. So you have 250 kills every 10 minutes? Wow good job making yourself a complete moron, :nuts:

B

BnE

All wrong

Non guys it is easy. No cracking, image changing etc.
It was:
Singleplayer with bots (stupids)
Chat: -rich ( I know cheats sux, but i want fun)
5 Divine repairs, 1 Satanic
Hold position in front of fence before scourge mountain (but fountain neednt to damage you)
and Enemies are respawning and dying
Then I go away from computer and when I come back (after 40 mins) I have 1001 kills, It was simple :D

M

-Mase-

Thats pretty lame if you have to get your fun in a game by cheating and playing offline versus bots that don't have an AI.

B

BnE

Failure

-Mase- said:
Thats pretty lame if you have to get your fun in a game by cheating and playing offline versus bots that don't have an AI.

I quess that you fail to understand that was only for smile. Im maybe lame, but everybody can't be profi like you. Bots had AI, but even if they hadn't, it will change something? When i was writing this thread, i think that peoples will look, smile or maybe write how i did it. I didn't except that they will call me lame like you. You disappoint me. Peoples like you decay the forums.

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Lmao, most of the people here don't even like DOTA so do think they would really care?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.