4-way FFA AoS battle!! Vote for your favoritre AoS!

Which AoS do you think would win this 4-way FFA battle?

• Tides of Blood [ToB]

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Age of Myths [AoM]

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Champions of Durance [CoD]

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Defence of the Ancients [DotA] (Last, but definitely the least)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

•Pooter•

Hey everyone!, I have seen some pretty good AoSes out there, but I only chose 4 of the best AoS maps. Vote for your favorite AoS and let's see who will win in this 1v1v1v1 AoS map challenge! :D

~ I like ToB the most, AoM second , DotA the least. I never played CoD but I have heard that it was good though, so I put it on the list.

PB_and_J

level 85 anti-spammer
Reaction score
COD...just 'cause Sud made it :p

uberfoop

~=Admiral Stukov=~
Reaction score
ToB is, and probably always will be, 2401 times better than any other AoS map. I don't even know why DotA is even on there btw lol.

•Pooter•

uberfoop said:
ToB is, and probably always will be, 2401 times better than any other AoS map. I don't even know why DotA is even on there btw lol.
What better way to humiliate DotA than to compare it to other great maps? lolololol :D

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
if u want to humiliate dota go on if life was dota or something go post there how if LIFE WAS LIKE DOTA omg it would sh*t
btw ToB is good :D

nomadian

Reaction score
Hmm Dota(RoC)- hooked me for a long time then Eota or AoM of what I tried. Thirst for Gamma the AoS made by the original maker of Dota is also quite good but plagued by lag problems, could have been a lot more popular if that was sorted out.

D

dudeofwar

ToB is better I dont like Dota since a time specially because of the stupidity of the people, flamers until inimaginable aspects makes me MAD so yeah I left it some time ago :rolleyes:

•Pooter•

Yeah, Dota's items are really unbalanced. You could buy a chicken and put in that aura ring that gives devotion aura and brilliance aura and move the chicken to another lane. You could kill any hero ONLY if you have atleast 1 Level 4 item & 2 Level 2 items, or 2 Level 3 items and 1 Level 2 item. e.g:
Desolator + Crystalys + BKB, MKB + 2 Cranium Bashers. There isn't any need for teamwork anymore, all you need is a high level and money!

ToB compared to DotA is like comparing the size of a mouse and a skyscraper building.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
•Pooter• said:
Yeah, Dota's items are really unbalanced. You could buy a chicken and put in that aura ring that gives devotion aura and brilliance aura and move the chicken to another lane. You could kill any hero ONLY if you have atleast 1 Level 4 item & 2 Level 2 items, or 2 Level 3 items and 1 Level 2 item. e.g:
Desolator + Crystalys + BKB, MKB + 2 Cranium Bashers. There isn't any need for teamwork anymore, all you need is a high level and money!

ToB compared to DotA is like comparing the size of a mouse and a skyscraper building.
yes
Completely true.
However, most people I see tend to say the opposite :(...

V

VG Emblem

•Pooter• said:
There isn't any need for teamwork anymore, all you need is a high level and money!
Not completely true. I mean, if you're facing a team of "good" Heroes, each one will most likely have a 4 second stun and it's never any good being permastunned. So then you need your team of (hopefully) equally as "good" Heroes to use their 4 second stuns before the other team does.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
VG Emblem said:
Not completely true. I mean, if you're facing a team of "good" Heroes, each one will most likely have a 4 second stun and it's never any good being permastunned.
What I mostly don't like about DotA, is that peole piss you saying that "you don't do that item, you do this" and such :(

•Pooter•

Not completely true. I mean, if you're facing a team of "good" Heroes, each one will most likely have a 4 second stun and it's never any good being permastunned. So then you need your team of (hopefully) equally as "good" Heroes to use their 4 second stuns before the other team does.
It's completely true. Even if all of your opponents has stuns, if you are atleast 4 levels higher and good items you could pwn them and even do 3 triple kills. With money you could afford linken's sphere and BKB, that should take care of those stuns, Aegis of Immortal, pretty damn irritating for the fact you have high armor and spell reduction and MOSTLY that reincarnation. Get blink dagger and blink away! Get lothar's edge and sneak your way behind the enemy or escape. Get necronomicon and gang bang your enemy. Get buriza and watch the criticals flow like water. Get Aghanim's and become a tank with an uber ultimate. Get Manta Style and confuse your opponents or spam mana break and feedback! Get Guinsoo and laugh at that piggy! Get Eul's and watch them in the air for 4 seconds!Many more good ways to beat a team of "good" heroes with just a high level and lots of money! All of the heroes there are "item-dependable".
What I mostly don't like about DotA, is that peole piss you saying that "you don't do that item, you do this" and such
I really don't like that too. I had the same experience, I was using rhasta then I bought 2 bracers. Then a guy behind me says "Hey, why did you get bracers?" "Those are for strength heroes, your an Int type buy a null talisman!". He sounded as if he was calling me a noob. I said "Did you ever think what a bracer would do to me?" "More hp and survivability is better than more damage and mana! You have a weak brain." Then he left me alone.
Everyone can have whatever they want! You don't tell them what to do.

DotA also makes people impatient and "girly"(One person leaves, there is no balance in teams, they all leave and say "rm!"). It's just a game! And I don't know how it lasted for over a year.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
•Pooter• said:
I really don't like that too. I had the same experience, I was using rhasta then I bought 2 bracers. Then a guy behind me says "Hey, why did you get bracers?" "Those are for strength heroes, your an Int type buy a null talisman!". He sounded as if he was calling me a noob. I said "Did you ever think what a bracer would do to me?" "More hp and survivability is better than more damage and mana! You have a weak brain." Then he left me alone.
Everyone can have whatever they want! You don't tell them what to do.

DotA also makes people impatient and "girly"(One person leaves, there is no balance in teams, they all leave and say "rm!"). It's just a game! And I don't know how it lasted for over a year.
They can piss you as well for skill build and other desicions of your own :mad:

•Pooter•

They can piss you as well for skill build and other desicions of your own :mad:
Yeah, it's like everything's mandatory and shit.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Keep the DotA bashing to a "non-existant" level. Most threads that get on the topic of that map wind up closed :) Please don't force me to nudge this thread down that way. ;)

Just a friendly... Post of advice ;) ;)

•Pooter•

Ok, let's stop talking about DotA and start voting!

~Who voted for DotA?!?, may I know the reasons?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.