A dota Secret spot???

P

Pronoob

i like 2 no if there a Secret spot in dota coz my firend told me there is 1. U have 2 do someshit 2 it or have this item i dont no what 2 do but i just want 2 no if there a Secret spot n what u do

PS. i got a pic but i can put it on n show u it (maybe next time) or some1 can tell me how LOL

Tonks

Reaction score
yo dere no be a Secret spot UR firend din no wut his takin abuot.
wutchu got a pic of yo? i tought U wuz azkin us wut if dere wuz 1?

Believe it or not, those two lines were incredibly hard to type, I had to keep correcting myself to make it wrong. :rolleyes:
Now where the hell's that avatar about leetspeak?

risen_jihad

Reaction score
In older spots those areas could used for varoius fun bugs. They were timely and near impossible to execute. *such as prophet to use teleport, another hero with a blink dagger, etc.* They are just to unlock an easter egg that does nothing, really. At least that was in older versions *probably something to the extent of the snowman*

Reaction score
In these newer versions there are some invisible frogs you have to kill with hand of midas or something, and the ice frog comes.. These rumors :rolleyes:

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Youtube had a video in which I watched, that had a similar thing. You kill the frog southwest of the sentinel fan with any ability (stormbolt, midas, w/e). Use "Iseedeadpeople" (One player) or multiple leaps w/ potm to get to a very far part in the southeast corner of the map where there are red runes. Have the hero hold posiiton on that. From there have a hero get a blink dagger and go to the northwest corner where there weere also red ruins. Have any other hero left go defeat roshan (note this was done 1v1 in an old dota with not limited food and unlimited gold due to cheats). Sometime after that, icefrog appears and its neat-o. The requirements to get this though, would be near impossible on onlline play.

Edit: http://youtube.com/watch?v=73-qkt-8I_g 6.29. Not sure if this is a hoax/real, but it is the video I was talking about. I'm not sure if you could do any of the sort in dota currently, except maybe if you have axe and are on scourge...But I believe they fixed that bug

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.