Status
Not open for further replies.

chopperpope

Reaction score
open topic to talk abot DOTA!
what's youropinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodcount View Post
I am a pure example- my ex girlfriend and I met at a DOTA competition...and we did not slpit up because of dota.

And who is this all powerfull member?

Still there is a chance to do a good AoS.There are a lot of little things that Dota misses- ..... and.... not to mention .... and of course .... but above all .................. . So if you do those hings i assure you that your map wil lbe better then Dota.
I'm not trying to starts a DOTA talk, but, you've provoked me to say what's wrong with dota that I'm trying to fix on my map:

1) people plays DOTA to seriously (OMG! it's just a game)
I'll try to make my game most focused on FUN than in competition
2) there are so much heroes that Icefrog can't balance them all.
I'll have no more than 48 heroes
3) Caster class is underpowered and attacking class is overpowered.
my caster will have powerful damage spells as same as protective abilities.
4) people is always complaying about noobs and feeders.
my game I'll reduce the hero killing bounty and will give extra compensations for players who's dying to much (example: an item called MEDAL OF NOOBNESS (cause players that kills you do get just half bounty. also, provides 1 bonus hitpoints and manapoint regeneration
5) the only tru strategy is late the creeps, give the last hit (it sucks), also, use spell A then B and hope u kill the enemy.
I have more than 3 spells per hero each one for a non-consecutive use. the spells will not create a combo by itself, the players must use itens and team play to complete strategies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinowc View Post
1. I find DOTA fun.... otherwise I wouldn't play it
yes! everyone with it's own opinion, why not?
2. balancing 80 heroes all with different abilities is a little hard task to do... that's why DOTA updates every month with some balancing
IF YOU CAN'T BALANCE 80 HEROES WHY DID YOU CREATED 80 HEROES AND STILLS CREATING MORE AND MORE?
3. here I agree with you... mages are imba first few levels, at the end they are useless.... I suggest instead making abilities with 4 levels, better make abilities with like 10-20 levels that improve slightly per level (nuke at first level deals 75 dmg, and then after only 3-4 levels it deals 300 dmg - it sux)
my map will have just 4 level Habs, but, heroes have just 4 ormal spells and 1 ultimade, the mas level is 20, but, you can only upgrade a spell once every 5 levels, so, the nuke magic reaches it's maximum level when the hero is about level 15, in dota, a spell is maximized at level 8, LOL!
4. this happens in every game.... its really annoying to have leavers, laggers, noobs and feeders...
that item would suck, better make trigger that gives less gold if the unit is lower level than the killing unit and gives more gold if the killer is lower level than the target, I usually make that in my maps
good idea:
bonty equal to: 20+(killed unit level)-(your level)+(extra gold if [killed unit is under a killing spree or something else])
5. I think that there is no such game that needs more strategy and team play as DOTA.... without it you will probably lose the game
you're wrong, lots of DOTA games I won alone using shits like: Mortred, Troll, Nevermore.
as I sayid and u agreed, damage class is OVERPOWERED. no one likes to use asssist heroes! why? cause they sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.