DotA Tactics part 2

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Part 2 of the tactics in playing Defense of the Ancients:

In my country philippines, DotA is the biggest thing running around. You can get hundreds of tactics from professional DotA players. Some of those are listed here.

1) Five on One matches: (Requires LAN)
If you ever want to have only one player in your team (that may be you), you can do so but be careful.

You must be a professional if you have 2-5 opponents. Use the greatest and most powerful heroes of your team. Lina Inverse for the Sentinel and Krobleus for the Scourge. Those heroes are tough and you can use them.

2) The Best Killer:
In this tactic you have to have the most kills of heroes until you reach the Killing Spree or the higher ranks. Killing heroes many times gives gold and lots of experience and the power to buy more powerful items such as the Sange and Yasha double sword or the divine rapier.

3) Hero Diversity Contest:
In this tactic you have to make your hero powerful and diverse, with high attributes and all abilities learned atlest one level, and with full inventory with powerful items. Filipino DotA platers believed that if your hero is very diverse both in power and strategy (The way you control your hero) then you may have a chance to win a DotA LAN or Single Player game.

4) Playing AI Maps:
Some DotA maps have AI and com heroes. Even in single player you can battle heroes with AI maps. To play one, simply see the DotA map if it has an AI tag beside it.

Continued on another thread.

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
>professional DotA players
This doth not computeth.

>tactics-Defense of the Ancients
Buy the best item, and the winner is you.

>full inventory with powerful items
Like my 1500% Glove of Haste with my 3000% Endurance? and don't forget the Necklace of Spell Immunity too!

>you may have a chance to win a DotA LAN
A 100% chance?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.