General Members Projects Forum

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
How about that?
We have members project for wc3 and sc2 but nothing in general.
For example own games programmed in C++, Java, Ruby, or whatever.
I think it would be used by a few guys here. Right now i am not sure where to post that stuff. It doesnt quite fit in the programming forum because i dont need advice on how to code something but general feedback on the game.
But general discussion forum is too general i guess?
Dont know, just some idea i am throwing out here.

Could be a sub-forum of gaming or community maybe.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I too am having the same problem with my thread in the Creativity - Graphics zone.
Would be nice if there was a separate section, but I can see a problem with the population of it.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Even though, I don't make any "Projects myself. I support this idea!

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I agree with this, I don't know how many projects people would want feedback on. I know for me it would be great.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I would make a thread. Was going to in the graphics forum, since that's really the only thing that I need advice on, but it would be nice to have a more general environment. Even non-game projects would be cool, as I was also thinking about posting progress on the redevelopment of part of my yard and a couple of electronic devices I've been working on, as a few people might be interested. I mean I think they're pretty fucking cool at least.

Varine

Reaction score
I can also share some electronic projects if anyone is interested.. mostly just kludges though

Mine are all mostly just design schemes with a ton of notes and additions that need to be organized, as I have no idea how I would actually build it (like my little fusion reactor. Cool as fuck, but it's also really expensive).

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh lol @Slapshot
I have a psychology project, but I'm "struggling on finding ideas for it" Damn

Anyway.. Hmm sub-forum of General Discussion?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
So, could any of the "upper-class" members say something about this?
Yes? No? Maybe?

Varine

Reaction score
Let's make a general discussion thread entitled PROJECTS, where people can post information about projects that they'll abandon two weeks later.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know, maybe we should PM ghan and/or thehelper about this? Or maybe they are just ignoring us because we suck or something.

Varine

Reaction score
They hate all of us. We already make up half the posts on the forum with spam. Should they really make a new category for us to keep doing it in?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.