Golden Team Arena

H

hadha

So i guess its the first map i wanna create and get on the b.net
Previous maps has been created and forgotten ..

Anyways, i also know someone has created this, but with permission form the author i am now going to do the work from scratch.

Goldeam Team Tournament v.DHH

New: skills, heroes, AI system, leak fixes, cleaning the triggers, taking away large customskins so it wont take forever to download, random system, recipies, balancing, cheats removed, bug fixes and even more -

The best from Golden Team Tournament, turned into a new version which will be updated ALOT - to make it as perfect as possible.

Its the same 2v2v2v2v2v2 map, made from scratch.

Future plans, creating bigger lanes so 3v3v3v3 or even 4v4v4 can be choosed - but first i want the map to be working perfectly :)
Stay tuned if you like duel maps [still not up for beta]

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Well, personally I love Golden Team Tournament (even more than DotA) ... Too bad not much people like to play it. However every version has a lot of bugs which don't get fixed... I hope you can deal with it so we can play a bug-free GTT ;)
Anyway, how's the map going? You aren't saying anything about the progress :p
Oh, and btw change the color from gray to something else, it's really hard to read it

H

hadha

gah, mark the text, should be readable then :p

Anways, things are going slow. I have now created a system where you can choose the normal way to do it. 3v3v3v3 and 4v4v4.
Also implentet a 2v2v2v2v2v2 where you after some time get mixed up in teams.
Smalled down everything about 30% or so (dmg, item boost etc)
Removed old items, made 3 new shops. 1 shop for stackable items, 2 the rest.

EVERY single hero has been recreated. : 14 int heroes, 14 agi heroes, 14 str heroes. Few spells have been re-used, I did use 3 spells from this site which i were unable to create myself, and ofc they got creds.

Tons of bugfixes in the map itself, only skill bugs are left, which is alot o.0. But theese have not been found yet.

Getting closer to beta. Stay tuned

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.