Guild Wars Map Project "Need Help"

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
ohh now i get it i am goina post it one more time, this time i will save the maps directly to the zip file, as soon as i can ill post it back here.

Yeah....I was hoping to work on the maps....so a BIG delay started because of the maps....THEY WERE SHORTCUTS :(:(!!!!

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Whoa! Nice terrain :D! You did this yourself Crystalguard?

Well anyways, I'll be doing the quests and whatever.

EDIT:

Okay, let's review this Crystalguard:

ok first we need a way (like a dialog box) to choose a hero with out haveing to see them.

I'm learning to make dialogs, but don't worry, I'll get that soon.

Seccond we need a trigger where when a hero come within a certant range of the Warmaster (by Barraks in Asclon) and they get their first skill and then opens the Asclon gate(please make invernable)

Hmmm.....I found Asclon and the Warmaster......but what's the first skill anyway?

I can make a trigger that open the gate, and it will be invulnerable too, I know a way to do all of that :D!

and finnaly a sirese of Optional and Requiered Quests

Okay....got that part understood.

(i have the idea for an optional Quest[Apples to Apples: a young girl in Fort Ranik(lower couner of map) asked you to get her some apples but unknowingly the girl is the daugter of the king(to compleate the quest you must bring here 5 apples from the forest (lower Right coner of map) and for a reward you get King Crest(same as Madilon of Courage) and 100 gold also could you create a Light house Madien and place her at the bace of the light house and make a requiered quest where you must find and kill the lighthouse guard (Constantly moveing with wander ability) and take his key and unlock the door to the light house so she can get her mother and sister out of it. for a reward you get another skill and 1 platium [worth 1000 gold(lumber)] well thats all i got right now Peace Out

About the Apples to Apples quest....I can't find the girl in Fort Ranik, but I found the location. And about retrieving the apples.....isn't Fort Ranik the are in the lower right corner?

About the Lighthouse quest, where's the guard?

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
Thantos i can do dialougs, but I thought that I gave crystalguard the triggers for the hero selection thing (unless your talking about something else). Also I is there something I can help you guys with...I can do quests and other triggers, and then just PM them to you guys if you want.

Thantos I am sorry but I like spellbreaker better.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Thantos i can do dialougs, but I thought that I gave crystalguard the triggers for the hero selection thing (unless your talking about something else). Also I is there something I can help you guys with...I can do quests and other triggers, and then just PM them to you guys if you want.

Thantos I am sorry but I like spellbreaker better.

I'll do quests then...and typo check.

Ehh...I found this avatar at wc3sear.ch. I'm reverting to Spellbreaker.

crystalguard

Reaction score
Thanatos is the girl really not there? Well i thought i forgot something;
I Did to the terrain myself but i dont really think i am that good;
Hi_Im_Bob for somereason when i imported the thing it dident work so i just remove it compleatly and thought it would be easyer to just do it in GUI from the trigger Editior; and dose anyone know where to get a model of a Basket of Apples of a Young Girl?;I CANT BLEAVE I FINNALY GOT THE MAP FILE TO WORK :D i was stuck on trying to get the map there for lilke 3 hours!( but most of that time (about 1/3 of the time) playing on Newgrounds lol ); And the Towns and their location( Asclon (Biggest town in the top center of the map) Fobel Fair (Small Jungle Baced Village in upper Right coner) Fort Ranik (Second Biggest town in lower right coner) and Barden Estate( Very Small town in upper left coner) Hope that helped any; And First skills ugh i dont know yet lol right now just make it a blank Interger Varibal or something to fill it up untill the skills are finished: Sofar only the warrior one is finished [the power of two) altho its not a triggered spell it is effect as a clone spell (sorta like the Shadow Clone skill in some Naruto maps); i dont know about the guard i dont think i made it yet.(probly goina be a Beast master or Good Imported Footman File

D

darklegionxx

Ill help you with finding and adding some custom models to your map :D I know some great places to find some

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
crysatal guard if you PM the map to me I can upload the dialouge triggers, I will also need to know all of the races and classes.

crystalguard

Reaction score
crysatal guard if you PM the map to me I can upload the dialouge triggers, I will also need to know all of the races and classes.

??? i have the map file in the Zip like 6 post's up! But anyway the hero class's are

Assassin
Warrior
Monk
Elementlist
Ranger
Mesmer
Rituilist
Necromancer

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hmm...let hi_im_bob work on it for dialouges. I'll do the quests later shortly after hi_im_bob is done with all dialog triggers.

crystalguard

Reaction score
FIne with me, well i have been looking for modles and i have found onll one good one :(, but it's made by the same person who made the Hell Dragon, ill keep looking unless you found something thanatos or Hi_im_Bob

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
I am sorry I know nothing about guild wars, are we including races?

Okay thantos uploaded the map with a dialog to pick heros, and even a repick. I still didnt get an answer to my first question, and also I dont know if this is the latest edition but here it is.

if that does not work I will try filefront again, because it was not working before.

crystalguard

Reaction score
I am sorry I know nothing about guild wars, are we including races?

Okay thantos uploaded the map with a dialog to pick heros, and even a repick. I still didnt get an answer to my first question, and also I dont know if this is the latest edition but here it is.

if that does not work I will try filefront again, because it was not working before.

Agh i cant DL it for some reason, but anyway it propble is most resiant map because of my Socail Sduidys project i have almost no free time

crystalguard

Reaction score
i just had another quest idea...

The Lost Egg
a Blue Dragon has had her egg stolen by a swarm of Kolbolds. This dragon is wise and powerfull; Surely if you help the dragon will most likely reture the favor​

Quest Reward +20 Exp, Stone of the dragon(grants you =15 attack and =3 agility)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.