Hunters and Mice - Recruiting/Need Ideas

Ice Bane

Reaction score
Hello there fellow helper-members!

I need your help, you see I'm making this well balanced Hunters and Mice which has the same concept as the Cat and Mice maps, but this one has alot of features that isn't available in the other maps. Things like customizing your Hunter completly, including models, spells e t c. There are also combination shops for the Hunters e t c.

One of these features is that the mice, when they get caught they usally just have to wait, which often results in people leaving.

So, I'm gonna give the mice something fun to do when they are caught.
And, I need ideas. I've been thinking alot of it.
My best idea this far is having a Capture the Flag Feature, in their prison that is. So the dead mice will play capture the flag for some time.
This map should not be like the most Capture the Flag maps, but a like those maps which you pick the terrain and there is physical-engine with gravity and such so granades will bounce when they hit walls e t c.

BUT, the worst thing with my idea is that I can't do this myself, I'm not into the scripting - I haven't got the time to learn it. So if there are anyone there who are willing to help me, PLEASE contact me! :)

-

Ice_bane of Northrend (EU, Sweden)

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Ive got an idea when they die - They are in "mouse heaven" and have to collect the cheese to revive. (Could have it in a pile, so the amount of cheese left equals the number of lives.) Could make the way to the cheese like a maze.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.